+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2272112113114115116117118119120121122123124125 LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1245
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

I read that the actor who plays Harrison was recently arrested for assault. It's a felony too. Apparently, he broke some guys nose. I don't know the details.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I read that the actor who plays Harrison was recently arrested for assault. It's a felony too. Apparently, he broke some guys nose. I don't know the details.
    There's a link to the details in CELEBRITY GOSSIP on page 1031.
    Debb70 likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Can someone give a summary of last week's episode? I was recording and watching the show when about 5 minutes in grew sick of the same old, same old, and turned it off and went to bed. I haven't even had the urge to watch it since then. Last night I saw a preview of a bomb set to blow up Fitz. Is there any chance that might really happen? If so, I may tune back in this week. lol

I'm sure there's a good and thorough recap out there on one of the entertainment sites
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I still can't believe the gladiators follow OP with such blind devotion. I know she has helped turn their lives around, but she has the worst judgement of any tv character I have ever seen. The predictability of her bad decision making is almost comical.

After the scene with mama OP with her foreign BF, I doubt Rowan is papa OP.
    ArchieComic Fan likes this.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG OMG OMG!!! What an episode!!! Cyrus really will do anything to stay in power!! Momma Pope is once CRAZY biaytch!!!
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    OMG OMG OMG!!! What an episode!!! Cyrus really will do anything to stay in power!! Momma Pope is once CRAZY biaytch!!!
    Is he really going to let that church blow up? I somehow doubt that will happen.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Is he really going to let that church blow up? I somehow doubt that will happen.
    The previews show it blowing up. Whether or not Sally is killed will be anyone's guess until next week
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    The previews show it blowing up. Whether or not Sally is killed will be anyone's guess until next week
    I didn't see the previews, good lord!

I saw the Quinn /Huck happening a long time ago. I hope Mellie finds out that her son is Fitz's, she doesn't need anymore hurt.I don't like drunk Mellie
    mesachick likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread