+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2171111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1245
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Yeah but is he gonna kill her, or kiss her? LOL Awhile ago I would have agreed about them, but now, the two of them together skeeve me out.
    I don't think he will kill her, but what do I know .I was trying out reasons why Jake wouldn't kill
    Huck taught her all he knew, she knew she would be seen going into that safe, so she must have known he would be coming for her
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quinn and Huck make me sick. I wish they would move on.

I do wish Jake would take Olivia's dad out. The man cannot shut up.

And I wish someone would stuff a sock in Fitz' mouth. Poor pityful, Fitz....he is the most insufferable piece of crap I've ever seen. Can Jake take him out too? lol

I'd like to see more with Andrew and Mellie. Andrew may be a better President than Fitz. He's a cheater, but under the circumcstances, I can't hold it against him.
    babyfat101 likes this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It pains me to say this, but I'm losing interest in this show. Loved it at first, but it's become a nighttime soap opera with all the philandering. Fitz has the audacity to be upset when he finds out Mellie was on her knees with "Uncle Andrew". Seriously? Pot meet Kettle!!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    It pains me to say this, but I'm losing interest in this show. Loved it at first, but it's become a nighttime soap opera with all the philandering. Fitz has the audacity to be upset when he finds out Mellie was on her knees with "Uncle Andrew". Seriously? Pot meet Kettle!!!

We had the very same thoughts- Fitz in one room, Mellie in another and the daughter walks in, give me a break. All is forgiven in an hour? I wanted Mellie to tell him about his father!!!maybe that little gem will come out later.
    I cant follow all this B613, and Charlie and Quinn with the drill and the blood? it wasn't good for me this week
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I am getting tired on the B613 crap too....please go back to the stories when they were gladiators, fixing problems. I feel like this show is quickly go down hill. And yes, the huck and Quinn crap? just take her out already she is and always was useless. I guess I will see how the rest of the season plays our if I will tune in next year/season.
    combatcutie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    I am getting tired on the B613 crap too....please go back to the stories when they were gladiators, fixing problems. I feel like this show is quickly go down hill. And yes, the huck and Quinn crap? just take her out already she is and always was useless. I guess I will see how the rest of the season plays our if I will tune in next year/season.
    Olivia's mother was spot on, when she said she was just like the help, cleaning up their mess
    dreamonia and Debb70 like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm not sure what kind of terrorist Olivia's mom is, but she is much more likable than Olivia's dad or Olivia. All that storming around, eye rolling, big eyes, long winded sermons, etc. Enough already and all over that slimy, sneaky, horny, selfish Fitz. Talk about much ado about nothing. He's more of a Pits than Fitz. lol And Olivia's dad no longer works for B613 so why can't he just shut the flip up?

I get what you're saying about the show being annoying. I agree, but I have invested so much time now, I hate to give up. Let's pray they turn it around next season. I, for one, would love to see a FITZ FREE Whitehouse. lol

I have to wonder what Fitz and Mellie said to their kids to make such a quick turnaround.

Sorry Fitz - but Mellie is not the reason your marriage is in the state that it is. Women don't dry up after having a baby lol. He just wasn't interested enough in finding out what was really going on with Mellie. I so wish Mellie had told Fitz about his father! Stupid Olivia for walking in at just the wrong moment! Looks like we are gonna be stuck with the B613 for awhile - blah.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    {snip}
    I get what you're saying about the show being annoying. I agree, but I have invested so much time now, I hate to give up. Let's pray they turn it around next season. {snip}
    Eh, I'm out at the end of THIS season.

I get the concept of "behind closed doors" and "you never know what really goes on on the INside" blah blah blah. These people can't even behave properly IN PUBLIC! Quite a while back I grew sick to death of stupid Mellie running thru the halls of the White House in some sort of panic - I'm still not sure if her behavior reminded me more of Chicken Little proclaiming the sky is falling or a silly grade-schooler who just heard some Justin Beiber gossip and can't wait to share it.

Cyrus? Loose cannon. Unstable. Yeah I get that his husband was murdered and he knows just who did it... BUT... sorry I'm not giving him a free pass to grieve since he had such a big hand in it all going down in the first place. At the guard gate when he was trying to get Olivia to not let him go home alone...? OH PUHLEEZE! For goodness sake, he's in public! He's the White House Chief Of Staff! If he can't pull it together... to act least APPEAR to have it together... IN PUBLIC... then I'm over him.

Harrison? Seriously disappointed. One-trick-pony or just one dimensional? Not sure and not sure that I even care. If we had a dime for every time he phoned Olivia and said "you need to get back to the office... NOW", well, we'd all be sittin pretty.

Huck? Over him. Completely. Now that we've seen what appears to be his entire backstory, I just don't care what he does. I was previously had such a soft spot for him... I just wanted to hug him and make it all better. No longer. He grosses me out. What I used to see as mysterious and intense I'm now looking at and thinking "ugh" "yuck" or just plain ol "whatever".

Fitz and Olivia constantly yelling at each other? Oh-Ver-It.

Yeah, I'm out at the end of this season. I see no way that Shonda can... or even WANTS... to redeem this show and return it to being about Gladiators who are fixing things and handling crises.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I agree - its like Shonda has given up writing for this show.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread