+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 129 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree595Likes

Thread: Scandal

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Scandal

LOVED this weeks episode!!! Truth be told I've loved all of the episodes that have aired but I really really really loved this episode!

So who do you all think was the father of Amanda Tanner's unborn baby? I'm calling it as the VP's Chief of Staff... Billy? Is that his name? I can't imagine it being Cy's since he's obviously gay, but that would be an interesting twist, would it not? Something about Cyrus just tells me he's dirty, dirty, dirty (or as my DH would say "he's up to some tomfoolery no doubt"). It could be the First Lady has a man on the side and that guy was also seeing Amanda Tanner and he is the father of Amanda's baby. Surely finding out her man-on-the-side was also seeing this Intern would give the First Lady more than enough motive for killing Amanda Tanner (or hiring someone else to do it is more like it). That's another interesting potential twist. Did we previously know the VP is a woman? I didn't realize it until she walked in the room. Nice!! And what about Huck? He's got one helluva backstory. He visibly flinched when Olivia reached out and grabbed his arm. Poor guy I'm sure there's more of a story there.
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 05-05-2012 at 06:57 PM.
    Debb70 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    And what about Huck? He's got one helluva backstory. He visibly flinched when Olivia reached out and grabbed his arm. Poor guy I'm sure there's more of a story there.

I noticed that too because at the time I was thinking "give the man a hug already". Maybe that wouldn't have gone over very well.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I noticed that too because at the time I was thinking "give the man a hug already". Maybe that wouldn't have gone over very well.
    Huck lives somewhere dark, or he did.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

they mentioned one time I think that the VP was a woman....but I think this was the first episode we actually saw her

I have been loving this show since it came out....dont' understand why its on the bubble unless its just because there have been so many good shows that came out this season and a lot of people just didn't have the time for a new one or haven't gotten around to watching it yet
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They have NO idea what they are missing!!! I feel kind of sorry for them! I've heard some people compare this show to "24"....a show that I never watched.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    they mentioned one time I think that the VP was a woman....but I think this was the first episode we actually saw her

I have been loving this show since it came out....dont' understand why its on the bubble unless its just because there have been so many good shows that came out this season and a lot of people just didn't have the time for a new one or haven't gotten around to watching it yet
    What? I missed something? LOL. Obviously I missed that tidbit. Thanks for confirming it was mentioned or alluded to!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Holy crap, what an episode! Murder! Love! Sex! Politics! Scheming! I'm exhausted! And I'm going to watch it again!

I think this was the best episode yet. I can't believe everything that happened and everything we learned. The chemistry between Kerry Washington and Tony Goldwyn is incredible. That chemistry is SO integral to the show. Kudos to the casting department! Seeing them get together, it was clear that they almost couldn't have stopped it even if they'd wanted to.

I missed a few minutes of the episode. Do we know for sure that Gideon is dead? After tonight, I don't think Cyrus is the biggest sociopath in the group! Billy is frightening.

The First Lady's performance about the fake miscarriage was chilling. No wonder Fitz was drawn to Olivia.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

OH. MY. GOD. That was an excellent episode. I LOVED the backstory of it all. That first lady is a heartless witch. I agree Crit - the chemistry is hot. So, it's Billy's baby then? I'm so surprised Olivia didn't find that out only because her team is usually phenomenal with that. It was interesting to see Huck before he went to work for Olivia. I didn't even realize that was him at first.

I still wonder why she hired Quinn. I hope this show gets renewed so we know more. I don't think Gideon is dead - I think Quinn is going to come back and find him. Billy is definitely a nutjob.

Between this and Grey's, I'm exhausted

What an episode!! Only one left? Noooooo! I already need more. I love this show and hope it comes back. Please please please tv gods, answer my prayer!

I agree with PPs about the first lady. She must have ice running through her veins. Wow! She really sold that miscarriage story.

And boy was that a hot scene between Olivia and the Prez. Whoa!

Only one left? Noooooo! I already need more. I love this show and hope it comes back. Please please please tv gods, answer my prayer!
    I also hope it come back! I am so afraid to get attached to shows now , they cancel them so fast!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread