+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Love Scandal and especially Jake. There is just something about the cadence of speaking that annoys me. Not everyone does it, mainly Olivia and the Gladiators. Cy and Olivia's father do it as well. Jake started doing it last episode, however nothing he does annoys me. LOL. Kerry Wasington is gorgeous in person, but that constant angst on her face is wearing thin....... Still I wouldn't miss an episode!
    march, Coco46 and Debb70 like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

OMG what a show this week!!!! WOW!!

I mean, really Jake...a gun??? Pulling the trigger?????
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Oh yes! I was thinking the same thing. Just speculating, but what if it's a shooter who shot the women and they are getting ready to shoot James and David, when Jake shoots the shooter and saves the day. Or maybe the shooter takes out James before Jake can take him out and David is the only one saved. Then David and Jake will be the only ones who witnessed it.

Someone Olivia really cares about dies, though, right? In the preview she is very upset and saying the shooter must be caught. Would she be that upset over the deaths of those women? She barely knew them, right?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Someone Olivia really cares about dies, though, right? In the preview she is very upset and saying the shooter must be caught. Would she be that upset over the deaths of those women? She barely knew them, right?
    I thought about that as well, but . . . . if we can stretch just a bit, you can justify those emotions for both David AND James. David is a "friend" (or as close to what a friend is for someone like Olivia) and James is the husband of Cyrus, who is also a "friend" of Olivia. Either way, she'd be upset to some extent.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Maybe. Sometimes the previews are manipulated. I just can't see Jake shooting both of them point blank, however, we know he has killed. Recall that agent he killed once that was left in his car? It was when he first came on the show.

Can someone help me on this? Recall last episode it opened with Jake talking to someone in the beginning about B613. I thought he must have been talking to Quinn. Then I got to thinking about the episode before that one. Recall that Quinn was sitting at a bar of coffee shop or something and David is outside. David appears to be grabbed and thrown into the trunk of a car, right? Why is that not ever mentioned in the next episode that aired last week? Did I dream it? Maybe, David was taken to B613 headquarters and converted and will now be working for B613. Maybe that's why he escapes being shot this week. But that means James is going down.

When David was grabbed and thrown into the trunk of the car, it was Huck and Abby who did it. David calls Abby from the trunk and tells her about what is going on and the adds an "I love you". As the trunk opened, Abby is standing there and says "You better cuz I just saved your life". She might have said "saved your a$$" but either way, you get the idea.

David was never converted (at least not that time)
    Debb70 likes this.

Thanks! I must have missed that part. That makes sense. So, when Jake was talking to someone describing B613 and how it would change their life, who was he talking to? Quinn?

FORT Regular

When Jake was talking it felt to me like he was being interviewed or in a therapy session. I don't think it was Quinn but that is just my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please pass the tissues!
    xcptnl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread