+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Daaaayyyaaammm!! This past two episodes were soo good! I like what they're doing with Mellie's character this season. So many twists and turns and the show moving so fast my head is spinning.
    I agree! I had to watch it twice to keep it all straight. Loved every minute of it - glad you are as well BSL
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Wow, just wow. My head is spinning trying to keep everything straight. I really like Mellie the past couple of episodes. So sick and tired of Fitz and his attitude and the way he treats Olivia like a prize. Will she ever just learn that he is a POS!!!????
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree! I had to watch it twice to keep it all straight. Loved every minute of it - glad you are as well BSL
    Most definitely.

With the show being off the air for about two months, I was beginning to wonder if I even wanted to bother watching it anymore...but then I watched the past two episodes and BAM! Hooked me all over again.

That scene between Olivia and Mellie had me busting a gut laughing...great writing.

My favourite quote from his past episode was when Eli said to Olivia: "You're skipping through a field of daisies but those daisies are bombs." I probably didn't get it exact but that was the idea anyway. And he hit the nail right on the head with that one.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    combatcutie likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

#WhoGotShot?

I'm thinking it's probably James . . . . based on 'importance' of characters. David is more involved with what goes on in Olivia's life. And we've seen Cyrus just about have James killed once before.

HOWEVER . . . . it wouldn't surprise me at all if it ends up being David with Cyrus using it as a way to keep James quiet in the future. Trying to recall if James knew Jake.

That bit of acting by Kate Burton as the CRAZY Sally Langston was an award-winning performance. Not only is she one oar short, but there's a leak in the boat!!!
    alizarules likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

That bit of acting by Kate Burton as the CRAZY Sally Langston was an award-winning performance. Not only is she one oar short, but there's a leak in the boat!!!
    I so agree, it was great! I don't know who is shot -whoever is left will know it was Jake. BTW I am loving Jake.
    -Andy Rooney-

I have no clue who Jake will shoot! James is the leak, but David is the one who can really blow open the can of worms. And whomever survives will know who shot the other. I suppose Jake could spin it, but right now I am sort of leaning towards it being David.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fan

I was surprised to see Jake walk right up to them, gun in hand, with no disguise or anything. Wow. I wonder if whoever is shot will survive? Not likely, I suppose. Jake is very good at what he does.

He was shooting at them, right? we saw Jake we saw a gun but we didn't see Jake shoot them. I thought it was Charlie that was shooting, or Quinn. I will do anything to save Jake..
    combatcutie, elleprn and sunnydayz like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Not a bad thought FM - maybe Jake shoots Charlie. Sets up a scenario that will get James off the hook and David to stop asking questions.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Not a bad thought FM - maybe Jake shoots Charlie. Sets up a scenario that will get James off the hook and David to stop asking questions.
    Yes that's plausible isn't it?
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread