+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Can someone explain how did that reporter lady who gave David that recording get it? It was of the phone call from Cyrus to Sally. Had David bugged the phone? It can't have much evidentiary value though. Since both parties didn't know they were being recorded, it's illegal and any evidence that comes from it would be illegally obtained and inadmissible in court. Still, I wonder.

ry.

She helped develop the software for the NSA that can record any cell phone conversation. Not sure how she would have been able to hone in on that one conversation though.
    Debb70 likes this.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I hope David stays out of the thing about the phone call from Sally. He dosen't need it. And, like I said, I 'm not sure how it could be used legally. Even if as Babymay says, the lady reporter developed the software, why did she come up with that particular phone call. UNLESS JAMES told her to. That guy may have been done wrong by Cy in some respects, but he cannot be trusted. Doesn't James realize that if Cy goes to prison and loses everything, it's likely that James and their daugther will be living solely on James' income and he seems to have trouble keeping a job.
    Punkin likes this.

Wow, Daddy Pope came unglued last night and showed some raw personality. Can't believe Fitz said what he said about Olivia to her father, trying to get to him. Bad Fitz-that was playing dirty but that is what they all do.

I am glad Jake has finally taken his position in the lead and joined forces with Fitz and Rowen/Mr. Pope is out of power. Rowen gave me the impression that the President is not the commander and it was Rowen & B613 running the country. It will be interesting to see who really is in power now that Mama Pope is in DC and that her husband is no longer in power. Scary.

Actually, it may be Olivia that is the most powerful person with the way she was ordering Fitz and her Father around last night.
    Debb70 likes this.

I loved it when Livs father dressed down Fitz. The *You are just a boy, that's why you need Olivia Pope* That was a magnificent piece of acting! we had to see it twice. Livs mum is on the loose and back in DC!

I loved Cyrus and James, Quinn and Huck. Sally calling Cyrus, but I do hope annoying Leo has left and Sally is now part of the team, however she told annoying Leo, so I doubt it. GREAT episode
    I love that Jake has daddy Popes old job
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I hope David stays out of the thing about the phone call from Sally. He dosen't need it. And, like I said, I 'm not sure how it could be used legally. Even if as Babymay says, the lady reporter developed the software, why did she come up with that particular phone call. UNLESS JAMES told her to. That guy may have been done wrong by Cy in some respects, but he cannot be trusted. Doesn't James realize that if Cy goes to prison and loses everything, it's likely that James and their daugther will be living solely on James' income and he seems to have trouble keeping a job.

Didn't Cy tell James precisely that during their conversation in last night's episode?
    Little Sew&Sew and Debb70 like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    [/B]

Didn't Cy tell James precisely that during their conversation in last night's episode?
    Yes, he did.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Another great episode. I totally love that Jake took over the commander position. I just hope he runs it with a kinder touch, at least in terms of the people that work for him. I am still totally over the B613 stuff. Let's get back to the fixing!!

My heart broke for Quinn last night. I normally love Huck, but lately he's been pissing me off lol. I wish Olivia would have talked to him about her, not that she doesn't already have a full plate. I gotta wonder what Mama Pope is going to do now that she is back in town. Nothing good that's for sure.
    Punkin and MiniDiva like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Yeah, what is Marie doing in DC? How did she get off that plane before it left without being detected? Or did she take off on the plane, but then order a forced landing, thus the murdered crew members. Or did someone else murder the crew and Marie fled? I'm curious about that. Notice she was in a white outfit! LOL

I'm still not sure who is higher than Fitz paygrade. (Meaning he isn't high enough up to have certain information.) Who would be higher?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

If watching television were an occupation, I'd be at the doctor's right now filing a worker's comp claim for whiplash. If they would have had Quinn switch sides any faster, I'd be dizzy.

I much prefer the tender side of Huck, but he is a complicated man with some warped ideas of loyalty.

Jake shouldn't get too comfortable in that chair. Papa Pope isn't a man who takes defeat or change easily, but . . . . Mama Pope might just have her husband at the top of her To Do List.

As for the recorded conversation that was brought to David . . . if you were going to listen in on anybody in the "administration", she's be my priority. Always thought she was one oar short and rowing in circles. Never know what you're likely to hear!
    Punkin and MiniDiva like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

The recorded phone call doesn't really give anything to revealing. Sally just says she's sinned, right? That in itself is not illegal. As long as they cremate the body, so it can't be exhumed, then they should be able to hold it down. I don't think they have enough to get a search warrant for the house. IF they were to spray liminol, oh my, I bet that living room would light up. Even though it may look clean to the naked eye, whereever the blood was would show up, unless they cleaned it with bleach. No way they could have bleached the rug witout it being very obvious.

+ Reply to Thread