+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree582Likes

Thread: Scandal

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: Scandal

This week was crazy intense. While I still enjoy it, it has morphed into a completely different show. They aren't "fixers" anymore. I loved that each episode was self-contained and they fixed something with a little bit of carryover stories. But now it's all Olivia/B613/Fitz all the time. I want to root for Huck. I really do. But I couldn't in this episode. I needed him to tie Quinn up and then talk to her and figure out what she's doing without actually yanking her teeth out. THEN, she ends up screwing Charlie? Um, even with shots full of novocaine, I'm not kissing anyone.

It's just getting so far-fetched and out there that it's taking the fun out of it for me. It's still intense, I still enjoy it. It's just not the show it started out to be.
    Punkin, Marlena_M and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree. Now all those who think the pres is snake for fooling around, will they think Mellie is the same snake
    Nope. Fitz has been having an affair for years. He's also treated Mellie like crap. So, I have no problem with Mellie having a supposed love interest. We also have no idea if she'll sleep with this guy or not.

Just like no one is mad at James for sleeping with Daniel Douglas since Cyrus pimped him out to begin with.
    babyfat101 and Debb70 like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Nope. Fitz has been having an affair for years. He's also treated Mellie like crap. So, I have no problem with Mellie having a supposed love interest. We also have no idea if she'll sleep with this guy or not.

Just like no one is mad at James for sleeping with Daniel Douglas since Cyrus pimped him out to begin with.
    Oh I think Mellie pimped Fitz when she asked Liv to come back, Mellie looks after Mellie its all about power and sex, the two go together. Love, hmm methinks Fitz loves them both
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't think Mellie pimped Fitz at all. Fitz already wanted to screw Olivia. All she did was give him permission. Much different than what Cyrus did to James - that was pimping.

Both are about power though that's for sure. As for Mellie looking out for Mellie, Fitz is looking out for Fitz, Olivia is looking out for herself as well. All peas in a pod.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I don't think Mellie pimped Fitz at all. Fitz already wanted to screw Olivia. All she did was give him permission. Much different than what Cyrus did to James - that was pimping.

Both are about power though that's for sure. As for Mellie looking out for Mellie, Fitz is looking out for Fitz, Olivia is looking out for herself as well. All peas in a pod.
    Yes they are all peas in the same pods, that's why I have no quibble with any of them
    -Andy Rooney-

I do have quibbles, because even though they are peas in a pod, they go about things differently to achieve the same goal.

meh, its a show. I watch because they entertain me , all of them
    bee stung lips and Coco46 like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Well, Cy was the one to clean up the murder. I think it's very odd he could hide the fact the man was stabbed to death, but hey, I guess he has some real big connections. Sally shouldn't have admitted what happened to the new guy helping support her campaign. She gave both sides ammunition against her.

I just want to slap Huck. Does he not understand that Olivia ruined Quinn's life. Olivia's actions are the reason Quinn's fiance was killed and that Quinn was ever brought to DC and into that mess! Just because Olivia helped her out doesn't excuse her behavior. She's the one who caused it. Huck knows this. I don't blame Quinn. Good riddance, though I think she's jumped from the fire into the frying pan.

Can someone explain how did that reporter lady who gave David that recording get it? It was of the phone call from Cyrus to Sally. Had David bugged the phone? It can't have much evidentiary value though. Since both parties didn't know they were being recorded, it's illegal and any evidence that comes from it would be illegally obtained and inadmissible in court. Still, I wonder.

While Cyrus has done some very terrible things, I still find James' conduct even worse. The guy is determined to turn his husband in whenever he can. When will Cy learn that James is NOT on his side and is going to be his downfall. Just let the guy go. Neither one really seem to care about their daughter. How sad.

Who could Olivia's father be referring to that is above the POTUS's pay grade. Who is giving him orders? I guess whoever it is, gave Jake the order that he was to take over B16. Jake sure is a mystery.
    Punkin likes this.

I just binge watched the show from the beginning and have come to realize that the staff at OPA should never trust Olivia's gut again. Every time they took a case because of her gut, she got it wrong.

As for last night, I don't understand what Quinn was upto. She was the one character I liked. Her flip flopping loyalty is what bugs me.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG OMG OMG... I just got caught up on last week's episode and HOLY CRAP. I can't believe Huck really pulled out Quinn's tooth and tortured her. I felt bad for her when she was telling Charlie that Huck was all she had and he hurt her I wonder what is in store for them.

Abby has really softened up this season. I am liking her. Helping Olivia find out the truth about her mom being gone for so long, then forcing her to hug her goodbye.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread