+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    About time Mellie got some action!
    I agree. Now all those who think the pres is snake for fooling around, will they think Mellie is the same snake
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

This show used to be must see tv for me but I haven't watched the last couple of episodes and now I'm not sure I want to. After reading about Huck torturing Quinn, I don't think I want to see those characters taken in that direction.

I've never seen the chemistry between Olivia and Fitz and frankly Olivia tends to get on my nerves most of the time. The on again off again with Olivia and Fitz bores me to death. The reason I watch is for the overall ensemble cast and the weekly cases but if they're taking Quinn down this dark and possibly irreparable path then I don't think I can watch it.
    Punkin, babyfat101 and Debb70 like this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    This show used to be must see tv for me but I haven't watched the last couple of episodes and now I'm not sure I want to. After reading about Huck torturing Quinn, I don't think I want to see those characters taken in that direction.

I've never seen the chemistry between Olivia and Fitz and frankly Olivia tends to get on my nerves most of the time. The on again off again with Olivia and Fitz bores me to death. The reason I watch is for the overall ensemble cast and the weekly cases but if they're taking Quinn down this dark and possibly irreparable path then I don't think I can watch it.
    I feel your pain and I do agree, however, overall, I think it's worth it. I ff through the Olitz mushy stuff. I'm going to hang in there for at least the finale. lol Maybe things will change, but I still don't know if I can get over Huck torturing Quinn. Just a little too much for me. And I think some new characters are coming in, so just give it more time.
    Punkin likes this.

I cant wait for Wednesday, the finale is going to be awesome!
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I cant wait for Wednesday, the finale is going to be awesome!
    Thursday? Any predictions? Will Liv stop the plane and have it return?

Who knows with this show. Has anyone read any spoilers? I haven't yet.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    Thursday? Any predictions? Will Liv stop the plane and have it return?
    I realised that day later, seem that's how excited I am

No, the plane will take off- or not
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Just watched the last episode this morning and I kept thinking there was just something "off" about Olivia's mom. It was hinky how calm, cool and collected she was. If you hadn't seen your child in 20 odd years, you'd be SOME kind of emotional. She was mildly curious at best. We definitely aren't finished with that storyline yet, I am sure there is much more to come.

Quinn has puzzled me from the beginning. I keep wanting them to fill in the backstory and shock us, but instead, they just keep complicating her current character. I'm not even sure where she stands right now. Is she working with Charlie or with Huck?

I always said the VP was crazy and that she couldn't be trusted, but WOW . . . I didn't expect THAT!!

Cyrus is getting to be more and more of a dog with every episode. At first, I kinda like his secret-keeping-poker-face-lying abilities but he's gone overboard. He shows the pics to Sally and two minutes later is calling James saying "she'll never see them, consider them burned". The only one getting BURNED is gonna be you Cy.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I'm wondering if Sally really did kill her husband. Maybe he killed himself or maybe someone else had him killed.....like Cy or Mellie......????????????? OH NO. lol

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Just watched the last episode this morning and I kept thinking there was just something "off" about Olivia's mom. It was hinky how calm, cool and collected she was. If you hadn't seen your child in 20 odd years, you'd be SOME kind of emotional. She was mildly curious at best. We definitely aren't finished with that storyline yet, I am sure there is much more to come.

Quinn has puzzled me from the beginning. I keep wanting them to fill in the backstory and shock us, but instead, they just keep complicating her current character. I'm not even sure where she stands right now. Is she working with Charlie or with Huck?

I always said the VP was crazy and that she couldn't be trusted, but WOW . . . I didn't expect THAT!!

Cyrus is getting to be more and more of a dog with every episode. At first, I kinda like his secret-keeping-poker-face-lying abilities but he's gone overboard. He shows the pics to Sally and two minutes later is calling James saying "she'll never see them, consider them burned". The only one getting BURNED is gonna be you Cy.
    As much as I have loved this show, for me they are dangerously teetering on Jumping The Shark territory. I agree with so much of what you said though!!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread