+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

well I have been thinking the first lady was behind some of this if not all of it for a while..I really like this show..it gets more interesting each week as we learn more about the characters...don't have a clue why it would be on the bubble...just wondering we have seemed to have an over abundience of good shows this tv season...I wonder if some of these shows that have already been cancelled or on the bubble might have had a better shot if they started last year when there seemed to be nothing worthwhile new on tv

boy oh boy...Huck makes Sayid look like an angel
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Nice to see Ellis Grey.. Kate Burton.. as the VP made me giggle a bit thinking of her and Thatcher together. I never connected that she was Richard Burton's daughter.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Whooo lordy! This show is intense and I love it. I'm really hooked and I actually think it's a great pairing with Grey's. Don't know why exactly, but it works.

Tonight's episode was another strong outing. I hope they can keep it up.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    Nice to see Ellis Grey.. Kate Burton.. as the VP made me giggle a bit thinking of her and Thatcher together. I never connected that she was Richard Burton's daughter.
    Never connected that either! I can't wait to see them in the room together - total role reversal! But in typical Shonda fashion, one of the girls who played a bit part (the ME whom one of Olivia's guys was trying to get info out of - forget his name) was on Grey's once - playing....wait for it....Joshua Malina's wife (the poop transplant, remember?). I guess because I watch grey's over and over - I recognize the guests. Even the girl who played Amanda Tanner was on Grey's! She sure does like to recycle actors. It makes it fun to figure out where they were before. Oh and Amanda Tanner in real life is married to Paul Adelstein (Cooper from Private Practice). One big happy family. LMAO

As far as the episode - that first lady is definitely up to something. She's too smarmy not to be. Next week should be interesting with Olivia and the President together? alone?

Huck was intense last night. Whoa.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I lost about 20 minutes of the show due to my satellite dropping out. I WAS FURIOUS!!!

It droppped out when they were starting to listen to the black box recording, and told they could take notes, but could not take the notes or anything else out of the room with them.

I was left with my mouth hanging open when, at the end, Olivia's guy came to her home and told her that the baby the side piece was pregnant with wasn't the President's!!!

That First Lady is scary!!

I learned that the character, Olivia Pope, is partially based on a woman named Judy Smith, who worked for G.H.W. Bush. She, apparently, is still around, doing her "Olivia" thing, and she had NO romantic involvement with "H.W."

The bubble issue should be resolved within the next 2 weeks.

Shonda....Thank You!!!! I Love You!!!!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mine is the opposite, we lost the last twenty minutes when the network cut out.I will have to catch up online

I love this show! love it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I DVR'd the show while a really bad thunderstorm with large hail included was happening here. I watched it later but had to deal with the also recorded beeping and warning and map scrolling of the previous warning throughout the show. All is well and if that keeps us safe it's well worth the slight inconvenience.

I too am hooked on this show. I wasn't crazy about the level of graphic presentation (drills, scalpels and pulling bodies out of water) ... and it's scary to consider that humanity may be absent in our leaders and their advisers and staff. I am naive, I know.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think it's a hard reality to have to come to accept....but it is true.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Haven't yet seen the latest episode. Can't wait to watch it!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I lost about 20 minutes of the show due to my satellite dropping out. I WAS FURIOUS!!!

That happened here too. Do you use Dish Network like I do?

The First Lady is looking more and more suspicious to me. She gave me the chills when she called over the two Secret Service agents and asked them if they'd take a bullet for the Prez. She is just so . . . oh, I don't know . . . . smug (?) when she is trying to lead her husband in making a decision. It's like she's saying "Oh come on, you know I'm right, I'm always right, why do you just do this my way!"

I wondered about the paternity of the baby. There was something in the way POTUS said "well it's not mine" when Cyrus told him. He wasn't really trying to deny it. It was more a statement of fact. Perhaps he's had a little snip-snip (or he's impotent) and knew it couldn't have been his. That wouldn't have taken care of the fact that he did have an affair, but it lessens how much leverage the blackmailer has. They do have children, but as cold as she was in the limo when he asked if it would be so terrible if it all came to an end, I have to wonder just how much LOVE there is between them. Perhaps he isn't the only one hiding (or trying to hide) infidelity.

And I still have hinky feelings about the blonde haired Billy. He's definitely hiding something.

Next week's synopsis on TVGuide site says we'll get some more back stories on each of the members of Pope & Associates.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread