+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree629Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    WARNING! I read that Scandal is being preempted tonight by a ballgame in some areas. It may run after the game sometime after midnight. I would be careful if you set your DVR.
    Really? thanks Debb .I will look at my regular time slot then
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Thanks for the warning. It looks like it follows Grey's Anatomy in my area, but I appreciate the heads-up. I usually watch it the next day. Would hate to sit down, all ready for some Scandal and have there be a ballgame there instead.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Tonight's episode...

What just happened?!? LOL

So Liv's mom is a bad guy, her Dad is a good guy, and Huck just sent Quinn out to kill Dad with the same type of thing she did to that security guard. Huck freaked me out tonight btw. Hard to believe he would hurt Quinn, but that he did. So much to process, I might have more to say tomorrow LOL
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Wonderful acting. Huck, oh boy! where Liv is concerned, he is 100% loyal, and that includes Quinn! his acting was superb. Livs mum was the terrorist, I am not sure her dad is the good guy, but her mum is worse

I felt so sorry for James, very sad. Then Sally kills her hubby! man that would have made great finale, but we have next week
    MiniDiva likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Dead Mama Pope is the terrorist! She knew Olivia would help her but even Fitz is involved now helping a terrorist which compromises his Presidency. We should have known a woman who would eat her own wrists was the dangerous one! LOL!

Quinn final got hers, more ways than one! Huck is beyond help if he is willing to torture Quinn. I always figured he would get together with Quinn but looks like she is Charlie's "girlfriend" now.

Jake is still in uniform! Yeah! Still wonder what the heck his true job is now. But I agree with Fitz, that Jake really wants to be Liv's hero. Wake up Olivia!

Love that James wised up and played Cyrus. Cyrus put James in a bad situation. I really thought James faked the scenes with Daniel, but apparently not. Who knew that James could be so cunning to pay Cyrus back but poor guy is still so na´ve not to realize Cyrus would have had a photographer waiting outside the window. All this resulted in Sally murdering Daniel! Talk about a Scandal!

Wonder how many people get killed chasing after Rowen, I hope it will not be Jake
    Punkin likes this.

I hope James does divorce Cyrus. There is no excuse for pimping out your spouse like that. Yuck! I realize Cyrus didn't think James would actually sleep with Daniel Douglas, but still. I agree - great ending what with Sally having killed her husband. Guess she will be the next client for Liv LOL
    MiniDiva likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm glad they explained the plane crash a little more this week. Recall up thread how I was questioning how Fitz, as POTUS, could have ordered the plane to be shot down, since he would not have been in office yet. (Olivia's mom died years ago and Fitz was not President at the time.) Still, I'm confused as to what his involvement is.

I've really had it with Huck. Can he be any more unhelpful? How long does it take to give a yes or no answer? He's beyond annoying at this point.

I knew Mellie was a Tarheel!

Cyrus is a sly old fox. I hand it to him. He played his cards well on that matter with the Vice President. I admit I was rooting for her a little. Just because I detest Fitz so much. And Fitz.....please stay out of Olivia's apartment.

So was the girl who met Jake with the plane recording really there to kill him or was she set up? What happened to that recording she handed to Jake?

Is it possible Olivia's mom was somehow responsibile? Was she a terrorist and that's why the plane had to come down?
    Yaaaay! I knew I had thought her mom was a terrorist when I posted awhile back. I finally found my post. Anyway, it is possible that Olivia is wrong though. This could be done to throw off the viewer. Dad could be the bad guy after all. You never know with this show. lol

I don't care about the reason someone pulled out my tooth, I would have a serious issue with them and I can't promise that I wouldn't do them some harm if given the chance. IMO that is WAAAAAAY past cruel. You don't torture your friends that way Huck! Unless she had killed his family, that was over the top!

Was that Sally's husband on the floor? Did Sally do it? Is he dead? Cy will have to clean it up and dispose of the body. How to you explain that? Oh my. It was quite an episode. The only part I skipped was the love talk between the love birds. lol
    MiniDiva likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Can't get abc.com to show this epi. Question: If mama pope is a terrorist, why wasn't she killed decades ago instead of in secret prison? seems daddy pope is ok with killing people.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva View Post
    Dead Mama Pope is the terrorist! She knew Olivia would help her but even Fitz is involved now helping a terrorist which compromises his Presidency. We should have known a woman who would eat her own wrists was the dangerous one! LOL!

Quinn final got hers, more ways than one! Huck is beyond help if he is willing to torture Quinn. I always figured he would get together with Quinn but looks like she is Charlie's "girlfriend" now.

Jake is still in uniform! Yeah! Still wonder what the heck his true job is now. But I agree with Fitz, that Jake really wants to be Liv's hero. Wake up Olivia!

Love that James wised up and played Cyrus. Cyrus put James in a bad situation. I really thought James faked the scenes with Daniel, but apparently not. Who knew that James could be so cunning to pay Cyrus back but poor guy is still so na´ve not to realize Cyrus would have had a photographer waiting outside the window. All this resulted in Sally murdering Daniel! Talk about a Scandal!

Wonder how many people get killed chasing after Rowen, I hope it will not be Jake
    Quinn deserved what she got, I am not sure she is in love with Charlie, or in lust- but she wants to kill the commander because that the deal she made with Huck
    MiniDiva likes this.

FORT Fan

I thought Quinn was playing Charlie in order to get to the commander…pretending to be on his side, but not really. But anything is possible on this show! Whatever the case, her life will never be the same. She's in a heap of trouble on all sides.

Can't hardly believe Sally killed her husband! Wow!

+ Reply to Thread