+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 129 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1285
Like Tree595Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Wowzers, what a great episode! I may be in the minority, but I love Mellie! Her character may be the most complicated one of them all right now. I didn't see the rape coming at all. I don't think she necessarily kept it quiet in order to further Fitz' career. I think she kept it quiet so that the two men wouldn't go to war with each other, but the side effects of her being able to control the father wasn't lost on her. One thing is for sure, they did love each other at one point in time. I still think Mellie loves Fitz. Heck I think Fitz still loves Mellie, he's just more infatuated with the girl he can't have. Loved how he finally stood up for her in that last interview.

I figured that Olivia's mom was still alive as well. I am curious as to why she's been held in a cell for the past 20 years. She sure looks like hell.

I felt bad for Quinn. She's a fool though - she was well aware of who and what Charlie is. And now she's part of B (whatever number lol) whether she wants to be or not.
    beerbelly and Debb70 like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I'm a Mellie fan too. It is sad that her only real joy in life is a political position. We do sometimes see the true humanity in her, but then she gets so ape crit over being in the White House. Olivia has personal relationship issues too. Her dad and the loss of her mom has really messed her up.

I wrote upthread that perhaps Olivia's mom was a terrorist and that's why they shot the plan down, but since she wasn't on it, I wonder if that is the case. Of course, there's some reason she's been held in the basement for 18 years. Is it because she is a terrorist or is she being protected from other terrorist?

Clearly I didn't see Shonda's tweet about not eating before the show. YIKES. That was horrifying.
    LuckyMom likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I had to switch away. That was pretty gross, however, to me what was more gross was the love scenes with Olivia and Fitz. I had to FF through those. I know the Olitz fans just love it, but if you despise them as lovers as much as I do, it was a turn off. I'm really just sick of them. I liked the rest of the show though.

What happened to Cyrus' little girl? I thought I heard his partner mention something about diapers, but other than that it's like they don't have a child. Did they give her up?
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG OMG OMG!!! What a freaking episode!!!! Olivia's mom chewing her own wrists b/c Eli wouldn't give in to her Poor David being set up by the man he loves and realizing that he was. My heart just broke for the guy!! Huck finding out it was Quinn who was in on the murder and her coming home to him sitting in the dark with all the tools to torture her OMFG!!!

Debb, I'm with you, I didn't like the Fitz/Olivia love scene either. I just can't understand what an intelligent woman is thinking cheating with a married man
    Punkin, march and mesachick like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I loved it all. Who didn't know Huck wouldn't find out that was Quinn, the guy is too good. Cyrus , what a creep. I was almost happy someone sent him photos of his husband having sex!!Mellie smarten up, she wants Liv on board again, and she knows she is the Presidents weakness, he even built her a house/home! He looks great with his shirt off btw

Liv's mum, wow. I turned away. Now what has she been locked up for? This show is sooooo good
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

I am not a fan of the pres but its more about being a fan of Jake. Team Jake!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I didn't see Shonda Rhimes' warning either about not eating before the show! I can't figure out if Maya Pope was a national threat or just a threat to herself, hence the reason she has been in lock down for 20 years!

Quinn has gotten herself into a bad situation. I have a feeling Huck is trying to scare her straight but he is so damaged no telling what he would do. Between Charlie and Huck, she may be a goner period.

I bet James staged the sex photos to be sent to Cyrus as "payback". Cyrus deserved it for what he is willing to do, he is as evil as B-613. James really loves him and I don't think would have agreed to have sex with Daniel that quickly. But maybe so?

Fitz is a mess when it comes to Olivia promising her to raise a family when he has 3 including a baby at home.

I am Team Jake and glad he is still around for now. But I am as bad as Liv when Fitz told her he built the house for her and how handsome Fitz looked last night I was falling in love with Fitz. However, for some reason, I dreamed about Jake last night -- so my subconscious is telling me Team Jake!
    xcptnl likes this.

This last episode was just all kinds of WOW! Loved it!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

This was the OMG show for the ages! With that said, OMG!!! I literally said OMG in every other scene! So much going on...so many twists, turns, upheavals, swerves...GEEZ!!

WOWSERS!
    Marlena_M and MiniDiva like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread