+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 125 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1245
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Yeah, Quinn is ripe for the picking and no thanks to Huck. He knows how she is, yet he dosen't have time to say, Yes, that group is very damaging to a person. It ruins your life and endangers all those who are close to you. You can never escape. Don't do it! But, nooooooooooo, it's too busy to tell her that and save her from making a terrible decision.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I really need to go back and re-watch this episode. Everything happens so fast and sometimes it's hard to keep it straight. Looks like Olivia's father has his eyes set on Quinn to become part of the "killing group"
    I am glad to see Charlie is back.

With a father like that, now wonder Liv is a mess
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The scene they showed with Olivia's dad and the plane crash, seemed to prove that he was not involved in her mother's death. Still, I'm wondering if her mother was more than a business woman. I wonder if her mom was a spy and that was the cause of the plane being shot down.
    beerbelly likes this.

FORT Fan

I was surprised to see that apparently Fitz didn't know Olivia's mother was in the plane that was shot down. I assumed everyone involved knew she'd been killed. (I don't know why....I just did.) Turns out each of them seem to have some of the details but not all, except for maybe Olivia's dad. It makes for some interesting twists and complications. Love this show.

Who was the guy Harrison was trying to make sure he didn't come back into the country?? Obviouly someone from his past but who?
    He told Huck that if he came back Harrison was a dead man.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Who was the guy Harrison was trying to make sure he didn't come back into the country?? Obviouly someone from his past but who?
    He told Huck that if he came back Harrison was a dead man.
    I don't think we know( yet)
    -Andy Rooney-

Thanks I thought I had missed something.
    beerbelly likes this.

FORT Fan

Wow! Quinn is in deep now. Charlie pulled her in so easily. It was hard to watch. Disappointed in Huck, that he wouldn't talk to her. (And I'm a Huck fan!) I don't think she would have gotten sucked in by Charlie so easily if Huck had responded to her.

Loved the scene with Abby hugging Olivia. Abby became much more likable in that moment. "You're going to stand there and take it." Or something like that. Great scene. And Olivia definitely needed a hug.

We certainly learned a lot about Mellie this episode. Makes more sense now why she is the way she is. She's one tough cookie. Haven't liked her much up to this point, but I definitely have some sympathy for her now.

Can't wait to see what happens with Olivia's mother. Whew! What a show!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Double Wow! What a episode last night! Mellie owned the show last night, loved the flashback and their love story, but sickened by her Father-in-law. So now we suspect that Fitz's oldest son is really his brother (or could be)?

Quinn was an easy target and now she is owned by B613. Too bad that Huck didn't talk to her, but I she was driving him crazy with all the questions. I thought briefly, that Charlie may be really attracted to her. Guess not!

Where the heck is Olivia's Mom, in a high security prison? She looks like she could have been wasting away and maybe sick.

Jake is working at OPA but I wonder what his military status is and what happened to his "desk job" at the Pentagon while he was in the "hole". Very mysterious.

Fantastic show! Looking forward to next week.

I don't know how Mellie kept quiet about his father raping her. I know I wouldn't have, but Mellie was looking at the big picture and seeing herself with the pres.

Quinn, I knew as soon as Charlie gave her the needles that wasn't some little tranquiller!
    I am excited to see Liv's mum!!

Okay the funniest part for us, well 2 funny parts. Cyrus with fake hair, looked awful. The VP's hubby liking Cyrus's hubby
    MiniDiva and sunnydayz like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread