+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1245
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva View Post
    I like both Fitz and Jake. But Jake did look particularly handsome in his dress uniform with Olivia the other night. Oliva needs to "snap out of it" and love the one she is with if she can't be with the one she loves!
    Didn't he look handsome, I agree, love the one she is with
    elleprn likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Jake deserves better... and he knows it. Olivia will never commit to him fully and as he said he doesn't play second fiddle to anyone... even POTUS.

I did not like Olivia's dress for the Correspondent's Dinner... even worse, to me, was how she walked in it. Mellie did look lovely all around. I don't care for her one bit but that's besides the point

Abby has been looking much more grown up this season - happy about that. Her eye makeup and hair. I like Abby and David even if I can't figure out where they're going (though from the looks of things neither can they)

If Quinn left, I'd be none the sadder. I wish they'd give Huck something good for a change because I feel I'm growing tired of all his pain and his pained expressions. (Please don't get me started on Olivia's perpetual look of "oh gawd what IS that smell?")

I need more Harrison!
    mesachick likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Please remind me. How long has it been since Olivia took Huck from the subway platform?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post

I did not like Olivia's dress for the Correspondent's Dinner... even worse, to me, was how she walked in it.
    And I'm just the opposite. Loved the dress and loved the way Olivia owned it. Her walk, as usual, was bang on.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    How long has it been since Olivia took Huck from the subway platform?
    Flashbacks state it was 5 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    And I'm just the opposite. Loved the dress and loved the way Olivia owned it. Her walk, as usual, was bang on.

I didn't like the dress( has she worn one like that before, just not on this show) but the way she walked , she owned it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Oh gosh, I agree with Marlena. In fact, when hubby got home I tried to re-create the walk with my hands in front [being those white things] that didn't move while she super swayed behind them. Also didn't care for her hair.

I think her dress would have been better if the curves on the outside had been black and the inner part of the dress white. It would have been more slimming. The dress on top looked too big for her too, so would have liked for it to have been more fitting to her body. The walk however was awesome!

I like both Fitz and Jake and the actors who play them, but see more chemistry with Fitz. Let's see what happens if her pregnancy becomes part of the story. I see no problem including it in the show. Would make the aftermath of it being Fitz's baby that much more interesting.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Ok I'm not gonna deny that in that dress Liv walked like she owned it... not just it but everything else too! LOL!!! I guess what I didn't like was the way the dress moved, or rather didn't move as she was struttin her stuff
    babyfat101 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    (Please don't get me started on Olivia's perpetual look of "oh gawd what IS that smell?")
    OMG YES. The upper lip goes up like she's smelling rotten eggs. And the pausing between words. What. Did. You. Do? Drives me batty.....

and I agree about Abby - she looked really pretty this week. I like when she gets vulnerable with David.
    elleprn likes this.

+ Reply to Thread