+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: New Girl (Fox)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: New Girl (Fox)

Cece mentioned to Jess earlier when she met the new roommate that there was something growling in his carrier. They never explained what it was.

I was surprised Jess wasn't thrilled to have another roommate who likes to sing to themselves like she does.

The only thing I didn't get about the ending was why they all went to their separate rooms to dance. Since they were all happy to have Nick back, why didn't they gather in the living room and dance together?

It was a good episode as usual. I'm just sad there won't be new episodes until the next season starts. I hope they'll continue showing reruns of the show at its usual time on Tuesday night. I'm guessing they will since they've been showing double episodes lately, one new and one old.

I like this show...more than I thought I would at the beginning of the season...but sometimes I get a little bothered by how immature they all act for their ages. OR a, I so old that I'm out of it and this is how their age group acts in real life? At least, Schmidt and Jess have good steady jobs....actually, what does Schmidt do for a living?

Schmidt is some sort of clerk position isn't he? Or secretary?

I have to admit I'm of their ages and have a professional job and when I am home or with my friends we act just as goofy sometimes which I why I like this show. Life is too short to not let go and have some fun now and then.

New Girl is back - 2 episodes tonight!

FORT Fan

Is the whole Tuesday night lineup on Fox geared towards females now?

Watched both of the new episodes last night. They reminded me why I enjoy this show so much. When Bearclaw dropped to his knees and yelled "WHAT IS HAAAAPPENING" I could not stop laughing!!!
    football_chick likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Aww, I missed the new episodes. It must have been on when the results show for Dancing With the Stars is on. I have to watch DWTS to score the pool so guess I'll be watching New Girl online this season. I love the show!

Really enjoyed the episodes. So glad there was two! There were some great moments and one liners. I enjoyed the whole bathroom scene.

I loved this show....but recently, I'm wondering what happened? It doesn't seem as funny, and sometimes, I'm not sure I understand what's going on.
    Is it just me?

I don't know, I was practically in hysterics when Nick was flinging Jess around doing "water massage."
    JavaJo likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast