+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 92 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Like Tree421Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Re: Cancelled or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    My husband and I watched Crisis for three or four episodes.....then we stopped. Much like Hostages, Revolution, or Under the Dome the viewer was subjected to a very narrow window of plot line. It became boring and a giant waste of time.
    Revolution was watchable... they just recently went off the rails...the show gave up on the show, didnt even air reruns during the breaks..they put on law and order episodes; the show was starting to transistion to some scifi (like jj abrams affiliated shows) stuff then imploded

Hostages was watchable suprisingly...it had limited options though due to the premise

Under The dome - i thought this was the worst show in recent history until Crisis came along...what they have in common though is the horrible group of young actors and bad writing

and not to sound like a broken record but you know how certain awesome shows will have a exciting opening sequence before the title-credits and first commercial break? well the was an episode of Crisis that the climactic opening sequence was the pres son saying "i'm gonna start a fire" nbc should have pulled the plug just off that

...Revolution was watchable... they just recently went off the rails...the show gave up on the show, didnt even air reruns during the breaks..they put on law and order episodes; the show was starting to transistion to some scifi (like jj abrams affiliated shows) stuff then imploded...
    I've watched every episode of this show. Unfortunately, it went downhill and became so darn repetitive this season! I LOVED the fairly recent episode that featured a time before the lights went out. So interesting and fun to see colorful and modern scenes and to see what made characters tick. Wish they would have done more of this. It's been cancelled and I won't miss it at all.

^ i call that one the "matrix episode"

that was the last episode i remember enjoying too

________

all that stuff with them fighting trying to kill patriots and/or form a republic again etc was annoying and repetitive and no end in site

they just knew it was a lost cause and nbc was gonna pull the plug

i still wish they had another shot at it though, uncancel it, let the writers regroup and come back with 12 eps season 3 or something
    Moontat likes this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Been reading a few articles about next season's schedule. Looks like shows are being shuffled around.

The Big Bang Theory will move to Monday night while the network deals with Thursday night football (until October 30th). NCIS:LA will be a Monday night show as well, with the new NCIS: New Orleans taking it's Tuesday night spot. CSI is moving to Sunday night and 'alternating' with CSI:Cyber . . . . whatever that means! Mike and Molly has a mid-season start. Here's the rest of the info for CBS: CBS adds 'NCIS' spinoff, more dramas to fall lineup

Over on ABC, my personal favorites (Once Upon A Time and Resurrection) will keep their spots, and Thursday night will be a Shonda Rimes fest with Greys, Scandal and a new show called How To Get Away With Murder ABC courts women with fall schedule

NBC is keeping Chicago Fire and Chicago PD in their current time slots: NBC Fall Schedule: Thursday Comedy Block Disappears, 'Blacklist' Moves, Final Seasons Confirmed - Hollywood Reporter
    Last edited by Little Sew&Sew; 05-14-2014 at 01:59 PM.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

The "How I Met Your Mother" spinoff is now a no go.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    It is being shopped to other networks

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I was so disgusted with the HIMYM finale that I had & still have no intention of giving the spinoff a chance.
    libgirl2 and Moontat like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I was so disgusted with the HIMYM finale that I had & still have no intention of giving the spinoff a chance.
    I feel the same. Wouldn't watch it. Did anyone post that Two and A Half Men has been cancelled? That is long past due, in my opinion.
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I feel the same. Wouldn't watch it. Did anyone post that Two and A Half Men has been cancelled? That is long past due, in my opinion.
    Does a cheerleader YAY! suffice? I think I read that the spin off of HIMYM is dead.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I saw that show once, that was one time too many.
    Coco46 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread