+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 226263646566676869707172737475 LastLast
Like Tree339Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Cancelled or Not?

I delete them. I figure what's the point? I have enough on my DVR that's not cancelled that I can use my time to catch up on.

One exception I made this year was Surviving Jack. But I figure that's a show that's not going to leave on a cliffhanger so there's not much to get invested in and feel like you didn't get the closure.

Looking at the line up of fall shows, none really peak my interest. I had a lot of my favorites that were renewed for next season, so that'll give me enough TV to watch.

Biggest Loser has been renewed for season 16 and will air on Thursday night at 8pm.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Was this posted already? The Mentalist was renewed for a 7th season!!!
    Coco46 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf! View Post
    Was this posted already? The Mentalist was renewed for a 7th season!!!
    Man, that show is like the ever ready bunny. I thought it wasn't on anymore. Enjoy!
    LuvThisStuf! likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Parenthood has been renewed for a sixth (but final) season. 13 episodes were ordered.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

I'm glad Parenthood has been renewed but sad that it will be the last season.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I enjoyed Intelligence when I watched it as well. I think a less competitive timeslot would have helped it.

Speaking of time slots, I saw today that The Blacklist is going to be moved to Thursday nights. I saw this on Bloomberg this morning (WTH Bloomberg???) where it said it was going to move in February. Yet another moronic move by the networks. They're going to take a successful show, start its season on its regular night and time, and then mid-season move it to another night and time? Why? I seriously think that the network execs have nothing better to do than pit their egos against each other. Oh CBS, you have a successful 10pm show on Thursdays huh? Well, let's see how successful you are after we move our successful 10pm Monday show to your night! Bwahahahahah .....
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

i didnt make it past the first ep of intelligence so i cant say , but i rejected it bout 30 mins in

----

Now as far as hostages, i actually give them credit because from the jump i have no idea how they were suppose to get 22 eps off the premise of the show

I watched every ep and thought i was completely watchable...cancelled? I thought it was intended to be a 1 season show

who compared that garbage called Crisis to Hostages, wtf

Crisis had bad acting, wack writing, and no real story, no humor, no nothing, the biggest climax in all the episodes that aired was dude cutting his finger off

I agree about Crisis being garbage. I'm surprised they brought it back. The lead gal is abrasive & the show is darned near unwatchable. That one just went into "no more wasting my time" land.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I agree about Crisis being garbage. I'm surprised they brought it back. The lead gal is abrasive & the show is darned near unwatchable. That one just went into "no more wasting my time" land.
    "brought it back"? It was cancelled at he same time as Believe.

I think those who wrote off Intelligence based on the first episode missed out. The show improved dramatically after the premiere.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread