+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Like Tree436Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Re: Cancelled or Not?

"When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'm disappointed that Intelligence is cancelled, but not surprised. It grew on me more & more with each episode.
    I think they can put the blame for the cancellation on the awful Premier. It was awful & confusing. I darned near gave up then too. I put in on my "watch one more before I quit" list. It got way better, so I didn't.
    Oh well, on to the next one.

I've seen quite a few descriptions of new shows scheduled for Fall & so far I'm not impressed at all. They look just awful. Maybe I'll just stick with Dateline & 48 Hours Mysteries & the ones I liked that did get renewed.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Well I am disappointed about Intelligence as well. It had such potential. Yes the premier was dreadful, but then they stuck it in a horrible time slot. I am happy that some of my favorites such as Hannibal will be renewed, so it should be fine.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I'm disappointed that Intelligence is cancelled, but not surprised. It grew on me more & more with each episode.
    I think they can put the blame for the cancellation on the awful Premier. It was awful & confusing. I darned near gave up then too. I put in on my "watch one more before I quit" list. It got way better, so I didn't.
    Oh well, on to the next one.

I've seen quite a few descriptions of new shows scheduled for Fall & so far I'm not impressed at all. They look just awful. Maybe I'll just stick with Dateline & 48 Hours Mysteries & the ones I liked that did get renewed.
    I liked Intelligence too Miss S. It wasn't rocket science, but it was fun.

Not surprised at all about The Crazy Ones. My suspicion is that, even if the ratings might have gotten it a renewal, no one wanted to deal with all the drama onset. Lots of rumors about SMG being a nightmare (as usual) and not speaking to Robin Williams. Sorry, but if you're on a TV show with Robin Williams, the highest you'll ever be billed is #2. Get over yourself.

Kind of sad about Trophy Wife too. I think the name didn't do it any favors. I actually enjoyed it a lot.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

TBS has renewed Cougar Town for a 6th & final season

I'm curious what you guys do when you find out a series you've been watching has been cancelled, but you have a few episodes on your DVR. Delete them or watch them? I delete them unless I think there is a chance for it to be wrapped up nicely (which doesn't happen often in these cases lol).
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I'm curious what you guys do when you find out a series you've been watching has been cancelled, but you have a few episodes on your DVR. Delete them or watch them? I delete them unless I think there is a chance for it to be wrapped up nicely (which doesn't happen often in these cases lol).
    I delete..I hate seeing it knowing its not going to be on again
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-11-2014 at 08:37 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I usually don't have any that I haven't watched, but I also usually don't regard any that might be remaining. They quit me, I quit them.

I delete them. Why waste my time.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I watch most of them. If it's a series I really like, I want to see all of it that's available.
    Last edited by Critical; 05-11-2014 at 07:12 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote tags
    inthegarden likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread