+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 94 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980 ... LastLast
Like Tree436Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Re: Cancelled or Not?

Noooooo! Dracula.... *cry*
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Yeah, Dracula.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Sorry to hear about Intelligence; and while I liked all the actors on The Crazy Ones, the show itself was just cray-cray.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Sorry to hear about Intelligence; and while I liked all the actors on The Crazy Ones, the show itself was just cray-cray.
    I'm surprised (sort of) by The Crazy Ones. I figured it would do a lot better than it ended up doing. I love Robin Williams, but it got to be a little too much week after week. I thought it was a great show overall that was fresh and didn't get repetitive with its story lines. But something about it just made me give it up. Can't say exactly what. Had a pretty great cast. Love Sarah Michelle Gellar and really hope she can find some success on TV in the future.

None of the shows cancelled so far surprised me. Some of them makes me wonder what took so long in the first place. I did like Believe, but knew that was going to be on borrowed time so I didn't get too invested. There were a couple of shows on ABC that I figured would squeak through but can't say I'm surprised that they didn't.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I'm bummed about losing Community and Suburgatory. Heck, I could even put up with another season of Trophy Wife. And I don't get why Goldbergs gets renewed but Surviving Jack doesn't, since they're basically the same show. They've had similar plots and used the same music on several weeks.

Cheers for the renewal of the revamped Mentalist. Sadness for the cancellation of Intelligence though I expected it was coming.

Can't say I really care one way or another about the others since I don't watch any of them although I think I read that they canceled the dreadful Mixology and am grateful that will at the very least make room for something else.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

How did Last Man Standing make it through? Sorry if I offended any fans of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Well, when they cancel one thing they've gotta' fill that time with something else. Here's a bunch of new stuff in the fall lineups. A little of something for everyone.

https://tv.yahoo.com/photos/get-the-...203-slideshow/

I checked out the link and was only curious to try out one show with maybe a nod to 2 others.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    At least the Tomorrow People got a decent finale. Totally shocked that Beauty & The Beast got renewed. That show has completely lost its way. Enlisted was an endearing show, but Fox just didn't give it a chance.
    CW Orders 'Flash,' 'iZombie,' 'Messengers,' 'Virgin'; Renews 'Beast,' 'Dixie, '100' - Hollywood Reporter

As for the returning dramas, the second season of Beauty and the Beast, starring Jay Ryan and Kristin Kreuk,has carved out a dedicated legion of viewers, averaging a 0.3 among adults under 50 -- on par with The Carrie Diaries -- and rising 67 percent when factoring in DVR. From Warner Bros. Television, the series was benched for a summer return after ceding its home on Mondays to freshman The Tomorrow People, which was moved to the slot to make space for rookie midseason entry The 100. Sources tell THR that the series, which is a solid international performer, will likely return for a short 13-episode order.
    Well that explains why Beauty and the Beast was renewed.

Castle has been renewed for a 7th season ... initially it looked like ABC was going to cancel Castle after this season and the wedding.

Bones is back for a 10th season.

Supernatural: Bloodlines was not picked up, thank God.

I know they are filming another season of Biggest Loser but NBC isn't officially saying nay or yay. This time the first 3 to 4 months will be spent at a "real" obese clinics with doctors and everything.

+ Reply to Thread