+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879 ... LastLast
Like Tree425Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Re: Cancelled or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I'm bummed about The Tomorrow People. Maybe it can find a new home on SyFy?
    The problem with "The Tomorrow People" is they've tried to restart this one to death (which I know is ironic but still...)

It's been restarted I think at least twice if not three times after the original BBC production.

But the BBC production - complete with the cheaper production costs - still has lasted longer than any restart/redo of the series.

Maybe they need to go back to the eerie music and the basics of the original show if they want to keep it long term.

On another note, disappointed but not surprised About Fisher being canceled. A story with an actual decent premise that isn't normal - i.e. "Pan Am" and it's canceled for whatever reason.

Wish they would cancel American Idol.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Nashville has been renewed for a 3rd season.

yeah, at least they ended the tomorrow people properly. funny though that the end was a reset basically

I have no faith that the finale for revolution will be good, the fact thst they were cancelled makes this season null and void with all the nanite stuff that wont be explored past the extent of a nanite possessed priscilla

i also see a reset based on the way the last episode ended where it appears monroe neville and them start a new republic

there were a handful of decent eps around early/mid season then it just got bad with no real progression, the matrix episodes are the last oned i enjoyed

oh well... another show with potential bites the dust

on the bright side i was elated to get the word thst Crisis was cancelled...shoulda happened 2 mos ago

Revolution, really though how boring is a show with people walking in the dark and sword fighting every episode, then a brief moment of aaron argueing with priscilla ,
    Last edited by Dogg; 05-10-2014 at 12:34 PM.

I haven't missed an episode of Revolution and part of me is sad that it's been cancelled. However, it turned into a wash, rinse, repeat show and it was becoming a bit boring with no real advancement of the story.

I wish the writers would have brought the viewers back in time, to before the lights went out, more often than they did. It could have kept things more interesting if we were able to experience who these characters were, how they lived their day to day lives, viewed life, interacted with people, etc. We were only given glimpses of some of them but not enough. I think that's why so many of us enjoyed the matrix episode.

Since it's been cancelled...it's going to end without a resolution...right?? What I mean is, the filming has ended, hasn't it?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Two new CBS shows fr the fall, each by way of a spin-off:

CBS adds 'NCIS' and 'CSI' spinoffs, new 'Odd Couple'

CBS Picks Up 'CSI: Cyber' To Series
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Well, when they cancel one thing they've gotta' fill that time with something else. Here's a bunch of new stuff in the fall lineups. A little of something for everyone.

https://tv.yahoo.com/photos/get-the-...203-slideshow/

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I haven't missed an episode of Revolution and part of me is sad that it's been cancelled. However, it turned into a wash, rinse, repeat show and it was becoming a bit boring with no real advancement of the story.

I wish the writers would have brought the viewers back in time, to before the lights went out, more often than they did. It could have kept things more interesting if we were able to experience who these characters were, how they lived their day to day lives, viewed life, interacted with people, etc. We were only given glimpses of some of them but not enough. I think that's why so many of us enjoyed the matrix episode.

Since it's been cancelled...it's going to end without a resolution...right?? What I mean is, the filming has ended, hasn't it?
    I've fallen asleep during every episode of Revolution for the last maybe 5 weeks. I call that a bad sign.

The show had such a good premise, but it just never lived up to it. Just dull and, like you said, no real plot advancement.
    JavaJo likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

I saw the list, and Parenthood wasn't on it, neither cancelled nor renewed. I'll miss Suburgatory. They wrecked the show with the George/Dallas relationship.

More, More, More

NBC cancels Dracula

CBS renews The Mentalist

CBS Cancels Hostages, Intelligence, The Crazy Ones, Friends With Better Lives & Bad Teacher

+ Reply to Thread