+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 95 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Like Tree449Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Re: Cancelled or Not?

Discovery has renewed Alaska: The Last Frontier for a fourth season. YAY....

Oops... This is a reality show. Not sure it should be a part of this thread.
    Debb70 likes this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Not sure how up-to-date this thread is, but I happened to find yet another list of what's been cancelled or renewed and what might still be going either way. It's dated March 17, so it's recent.

The Complete SpoilerTV 2014/2015 - TV Scorecard | Spoilers

I often wonder if it's possible that I watch "too much" tv, but when I look at a list like this and see how many shows there are that I am not even aware of, it puts my mind at ease that I am not wasting all my time sitting on my butt in front of the idiot box.
    Last edited by Little Sew&Sew; 04-09-2014 at 05:35 PM.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I heard today that About a Boy was cancelled

Is Elementary really on in it's second season - I thought it was in it's 3rd.

I'm still upset about Raising Hope getting cancelled.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I heard today that About a Boy was cancelled...
    Bummer I was really enjoying it.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

maybe not. I couldn't find anything on-line to support what I heard earlier, it must've been someone figuring it would be, but wrote it as if it already had been.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I couldn't find anything about cancellation of About a Boy. Maybe things aren't looking so good, but the hammer hasn't fallen yet.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

This is the first cancellation I'm actually bummed about: Fox Cancels ‘Almost Human’ | Variety

I really liked this show.
    FireWoman likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    This is the first cancellation I'm actually bummed about: Fox Cancels ‘Almost Human’ | Variety

That is a bummer It was a good show with a great cast, and yeah sci fi!

Hmm, the list isn't showing up for me. Honestly, there are few shows I care about, and it seems that they're in limbo, because I've not heard about any being canceled. Stranded in SyFy, as well as their game shows, Total Blackout and Exit. For a long time now, I haven't heard a word about a fourth season of Sweet Genius, which bums me to no end. And as for scripted shows, now that Nikita ended, the only one I am wondering about is NBC's Siberia. Me and my friend keep waiting to hear any news and just hope beyond belief that it gets a second season rather than be canceled.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post

I'm bummed about that, too. I thought it was a great show and looked forward to it every week.

+ Reply to Thread