+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 94 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Like Tree436Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Re: Cancelled or Not?

I've come to like Intelligence a lot. It really did have a poor premier episode. I darned near gave up on it. They threw too much at us at once, too fast, & with little explanation as to what was going on or to anything about the characters. But I stuck it out for another week or 2 and found it was a really good show. I like the stories, the characters & the actors/actresses.
    I think a lot of people saw the premier & just threw in the towel. For those who didn't, they found out it improved dramatically.

This goes to show what a bad premier can do for a series. I hope TPTB let it stick around to grow an audience, maybe of people who gave up too soon.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I've come to like Intelligence a lot. It really did have a poor premier episode. I darned near gave up on it. They threw too much at us at once, too fast, & with little explanation as to what was going on or to anything about the characters. But I stuck it out for another week or 2 and found it was a really good show. I like the stories, the characters & the actors/actresses.
    I think a lot of people saw the premier & just threw in the towel. For those who didn't, they found out it improved dramatically.

This goes to show what a bad premier can do for a series. I hope TPTB let it stick around to grow an audience, maybe of people who gave up too soon.
    I stuck with it for maybe 5 minutes and it just seemed so blase that I switched channels. There are just so many choices now that it didn't seem worth my time if they couldn't grab my attention in that 5 minutes.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

that's what i did with Spun Out - it was horrible, but I enjoy Working the Engels.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I think they had a real shot to revive The Mentalist, but they went down the wrong path partnering the FBI agent with Jane. She is not interesting at all. They completely blew it when they broke up the team dynamic of Jane, Lisbon, Cho, Rigsby and Van Pelt.
    Coco46 likes this.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Chicago Fire has OFFICIALLY been renewed for it's third season!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Chicago Fire has OFFICIALLY been renewed for it's third season!
    At the same time NBC also picked up Chicago PD & Grimm for another season of each.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

I really hope they give Intelligence a chance. it has really gotten much better than when it started (plus it is worth it just to watch Josh Holloway and his dimples). I think they should give it a shot in a new time slot instead of putting it opposite of Castle, a much more popular show. If it fails then by all means cancel it, but I think they should at least try to save a good quality show like that.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Totally agree Starbucks880 . . . . especially with the part about Josh and his dimples!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Mind Games has been canceled. I never watched beyond the first episode because it wasn't available On Demand and I hate watching on a computer.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Interesting aboutMind Games. I certainly didn't love it, nor did I hate it because I thought it had a good premise that was not well-implemented. It was also poorly cast or possibly the character were poorly written, or both, with only Christian Slater as a slightly interesting character.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread