+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Like Tree329Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Re: Cancelled or Not?

I said when Intelligence started that its time spot couldn't have been worse. You don't put a new show up against two solid blockbusters that would appeal to the same audience and hope for anything but third place. All three shows are on my must not miss list though they must take turns being DVR'ed. This week's episode of Intelligence was wonderful. CBS' choice of time slot mystifies me. I wish they'd change that to just about any day but Monday and give the show a fair chance to succeed on its merits..
    mesachick likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    With American Idol, the Voice and America's Got Talent did we really need another singing talent show?
    I think AI will be next - ratings are low, J'lo alone is paid 15 million . They are in the red and The Voice will kill them in ratings
    Uncle David likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    SyFy has cancelled Being Human, they will run the remaining episoded, then it's doneso.
    Dislike!!
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Dads (Fox) - I'm shocked this one made a full-season, it stunk from the start
    Enlisted (Fox) - The guys just aren't cute enough to make this show any better
    The Mentalist (CBS) - I expect this cancellation since the RJ reveal and revamp of the show
    Mom (CBS) - another stinker
    Raising Hope (Fox) - when they moved this to Friday nights, I saw the writing on the wall - what a shame, it's in my top 5 sitoms on the air (and crap like 2 Broke Girls will prolly get renewed)
    Two and a Half Men (CBS) - I gave this show 2 seasons after Charlie's departure, we'll see if I was right.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

What?! Nashville is looking "not so good"? How can it be???

Fox has renewed Brooklyn 99, The Mindy Project & The New Girl for another season each.

New Girl - blah. I loved the show when it first came out. Then they put Nick with Jess way too fast and it started to go down hill. Jess' sister livened things up though, but of course she's gone. Brooklyn 99 - new that would get renewed. Yay!

Thanks for all the updates razor!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    What?! Nashville is looking "not so good"? How can it be???
    I'm with you I love that show and it's really the only one like it. I love country music, but even besides the music I just like the storylines, the actors and actresses.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    New Girl - blah. I loved the show when it first came out. Then they put Nick with Jess way too fast and it started to go down hill. Jess' sister livened things up though, but of course she's gone. Brooklyn 99 - new that would get renewed. Yay!

Thanks for all the updates razor!
    I'm with you.....putting them together was a bad move. They also changed Schmidt too much I love Brooklyn 99 and the Mindy Show, so yay!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Fox has cancelled Raising Hope. The hourlong series finale will air April 4, capping the comedy's four-season run.

+ Reply to Thread