+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 78 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Re: Cancelled or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I totally agree about Simon and his ego, razorbacker, but I like X Factor, and I think it's by far the best of the singing competition shows. I wouldn't mind losing The Voice, or some of the other singing shows, but I'd definitely keep X Factor, and maybe American Idol, if they could get the excitement back into it. Of course, it's all 'different strokes' cause we all have our preferences. That's part of why it's so frustrating, because invariably, some people are always going to get their favorites knocked off the air.
    I will follow Simon wherever he goes I love that he and Randy from AI are still good friends. I am sure I read the X factor was renewed, but The Voice drains me, its on way too often, and AI- well

AGT is something different, but still has singers on it..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I read this article. It says that Simon is confident the show will be renewed, but it suggests that he has the show all wrong. He believes changes he made were good, but fans hated. He also plans to NOT be a judge in 2014. This article questions if Fox will take a chance on a show that has continually lost fans.
    Simon Cowell's 2014 predictions: Alex & Sierra hits and 'X Factor' U.S. renewal - National The X Factor | Examiner.com

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I read this article. It says that Simon is confident the show will be renewed, but it suggests that he has the show all wrong. He believes changes he made were good, but fans hated. He also plans to NOT be a judge in 2014. This article questions if Fox will take a chance on a show that has continually lost fans.
    Simon Cowell's 2014 predictions: Alex & Sierra hits and 'X Factor' U.S. renewal - National The X Factor | Examiner.com

I read that right after the show ,that there will be changes. Demi Lovato is leaving, which is too bad, I liked her. But knew that was coming. Lovely seeing Alex and Sierra again in that link, I read some of their tweets It's so nice to see a couple win, even though I am following Jeff Gutt,
    -Andy Rooney-

As I said earlier, Simon is still saying the show will be renewed. Fox has not committed.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    As I said earlier, Simon is still saying the show will be renewed. Fox has not committed.
    Oh well I guess we will see
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't know any of the shows on CBS daytime, but they have all been picked up for another year.

SyFy has picked up Haven for a 5th season & not only did they give it a go, but they also doubled the amount of episodes to 26, split between the end of 2014 & the beginning of 2015.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

NBC just yanked Sean Saves the World. There are 5 unaired episodes, but no word on whether or not they'll be aired.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Has anyone heard if they will air the remaining episodes of The Assets?

Bones has been renewed for a 10th Season.

+ Reply to Thread