+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree342Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Re: Cancelled or Not?

Lifetime has cancelled The Client List.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Any word on the status of Hostages? I watched I think the first 3 episodes and the rest are sitting on my DVR. I'm not hearing a lot of good buzz and I'm just not that interested so I'm considering deleting the unwatched episodes and the timer. Shame because I really do like Dylan McDermot quite a lot.

How about The Blacklist? I watched the first 2-3 episodes and really enjoyed it so much more than I thought I would. Now I find the episodes piling up on the DVR. Any word on whether it's doing well enough to continue?

Thanks!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Any word on the status of Hostages? I watched I think the first 3 episodes and the rest are sitting on my DVR. I'm not hearing a lot of good buzz and I'm just not that interested so I'm considering deleting the unwatched episodes and the timer. Shame because I really do like Dylan McDermot quite a lot.

How about The Blacklist? I watched the first 2-3 episodes and really enjoyed it so much more than I thought I would. Now I find the episodes piling up on the DVR. Any word on whether it's doing well enough to continue?

Thanks!
    I hear you. I, too, have episodes sitting on my DVR. I like(d) both shows but, for some reason, don't rush to watch either of them. Hmmm....

I continue to love Blacklist.

I'm not watching Hostages, but I heard on some interview show this week, that it was meant to be a one-season miniseries. But that could just be them hedging in case it isn't renewed. Wish I could recall on what show I heard that, but I can't.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

No word on The Blacklist being renewed for another season, but they were picked up for a full 22-episode season, which is a good sign.

‘The Blacklist’ Picked Up for Full 22-Episode Season by NBC | Variety
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I continue to love Blacklist.

I'm not watching Hostages, but I heard on some interview show this week, that it was meant to be a one-season miniseries. But that could just be them hedging in case it isn't renewed. Wish I could recall on what show I heard that, but I can't.
    I would think Hostages was created to be one season. I'm sure if it was a big hit they'd figure out what to do with a season 2, but I think it was always designed to wrap up in one season. Really, with that concept, they can't have it go on forever. It just wouldn't work. I think they may let it go the full 15 (?) episodes based on the stars and that it is meant to be one season. I hope so, at least. I'm invested now; I want to see how it all gets resolved!
    maxkl and Coco46 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I would bet money "Blacklist" is renewed It's pulling the best numbers for an NBC drama in a long time from what I've heard. It' been called a "bonafide hit." It's not going anywhere....at least not next year!
    Florimel likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I would bet money "Blacklist" is renewed It's pulling the best numbers for an NBC drama in a long time from what I've heard. It' been called a "bonafide hit." It's not going anywhere....at least not next year!
    I do hope so, we think its fantastic
    Florimel likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

NBC has ordered another 4 scripts for Sean Saves The World.
    Katydyd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    NBC has ordered another 4 scripts for Sean Saves The World.
    I'm glad to hear that. This show has been more enjoyable for me than I had anticipated, in large part, I think, because of the wonderful Linda Lavin as well as the work of Thomas Lennon and Megan Hilty.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread