+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree286Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Re: Cancelled or Not?

A&E has picked up Longmire & cancelled The Glades.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

I've yet to hear anything about whether or not there will or won't be new episodes of Sweet Genius on Food Network and Stranded on SyFy, they're the shows I most want to get a new season right now

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    I've yet to hear anything about whether or not there will or won't be new episodes of Sweet Genius on Food Network and Stranded on SyFy, they're the shows I most want to get a new season right now

Check this link: Guide | TheFutonCritic.com - The Web's Best Television Resource
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    A&E has picked up Longmire & cancelled The Glades.
    I'm sooooooo mad about The Glades! It wasn't my favorite show by any means, but it was good, escapist fun. And with the cliffhanger they ended the season (well, series) with...
    shyra, TripleGemini and law638 like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

How can they cancel The Glades when we don't know if he was seriously hurt or not? OMG so not fair!!
    shyra, Katydyd and law638 like this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I have five episodes of The Glades on the DVR. Now I have to decide if I'm actually going to watch them, given the news of the cancellation.

Ugh.

The Glades cliff hanger that will be left unresolved is despicable. Maybe they can do a wrap up "movie" or something.

Continuum will return to SyFy for a third season. That was a crazy cliff hanger they had on there as well.
    law638 likes this.

I would love for them to do a wrap up movie too, razor....2 hours, that would be perfect! I want Jim and Callie married, in their house, and her finishing up med school. So, even if they never do a movie, that's going to be my finale, in my own mind
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Fogey

The Glades had gotten a bit silly for me. Jim arrests suspects in more and more ridiculous situations. Usually, those folks aren't even the eventual villain. They completely turned Callie into Pollyanna and took her edge away. Disappointed they left the finale with a cliffhanger, but the series has run it's course.

Looking forward to seeing the actors on other shows in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    The Glades had gotten a bit silly for me. Jim arrests suspects in more and more ridiculous situations. Usually, those folks aren't even the eventual villain. They completely turned Callie into Pollyanna and took her edge away. Disappointed they left the finale with a cliffhanger, but the series has run it's course.

Looking forward to seeing the actors on other shows in the near future.
    I agree with that statement, in fact, every show seemed to take the same path. He arrests 3 people, 2 of whom had nothing to do with the death & more often than not the villain turned out to be the female in the story. But, I would like to see a wrap up. Did Callie's former husband shoot Jim? Did Jim die? Did they ever get the blood stain out of that wood floor? Oh well, perhaps they'll do some sort of wrap up story.
    shyra, SpringMaiden27 and law638 like this.

+ Reply to Thread