+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Like Tree339Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Cancelled or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Whitney is the only new show I watch besides Mike & Molly & the only show in years that makes me laugh out loud every single week. I'm so disappointed.
    So is Whitney cancelled??? Please say it ain't so. I look forward to this show every week. One of the few sitcoms I actually enjoy.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    So is Whitney cancelled??? Please say it ain't so. I look forward to this show every week. One of the few sitcoms I actually enjoy.
    The article Rattus linked to in the first post has all that info
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    And I feel the exact reverse!

The only show I really enjoy that's pretty much DOA now is A Gifted Man. I've gotten to the point where I don't even get attached to most shows because I know they'll likely get canceled.
    I love A Gifted Man - my friend's husband works on the show and they haven't heard their fate as of when I spoke to her last week. He used to work on Third Watch which I loved and I told him how much I LOVE AGM so I hope it has a longer run than one season! (for him and for me!)

this is on watch with Kristen today..interesting for the Jericho fans

This news is absolutely nutty...and we love it.

Netflix is in early talks with CBS about bringing cult favorite Jericho, which was cancelled in 2008, back from the dead, TV Guide reports. And guess what?! The network is considering it!

Netflix to Resurrect Jericho? 10 More Shows We'd Like to Bring Back From the Dead! - E! Online

they need to change a few on their list though..I would add "V" and Terra Nova and Pan Am
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I had read that, but as a Canadian vewier of TV I am disappointed by it only because Netflix will not be allowing Canadians to view Arrested Development. I fear the same would be true if they revived Jericho. And I love both shows!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I gave Jericho a try and just couldn't get into it.

I'd be most interested in getting Eli Stone back. I loved that show!
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

Oooooh..."Veronica Mars" please!! She could be a .....grad student.....now?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    this is on watch with Kristen today..interesting for the Jericho fans

This news is absolutely nutty...and we love it.

Netflix is in early talks with CBS about bringing cult favorite Jericho, which was cancelled in 2008, back from the dead, TV Guide reports. And guess what?! The network is considering it!

Netflix to Resurrect Jericho? 10 More Shows We'd Like to Bring Back From the Dead! - E! Online

they need to change a few on their list though..I would add "V" and Terra Nova and Pan Am
    C'mon - "Jericho" got a revival after a cancellation. It doesn't need a second one - the ratings made it clear that they made the right decision there.

As far as the others - I'd like to see "Pan Am" on either (it's getting short shifted thanks to it following the last season of "DH", and as much as I dislike "GCB" even it's suffering because of this), "V" - ONLY if they change it where the rebels win sometimes, and yes ONLY if they do that, and Terra Nova... I'm nonplussed there.

The one of those three though that have the best chance either place is "Pan Am," if only because Travolta helped out a lot with it.

I wish they would bring back Outsourced, it was one of my favorites and then it just seemed to disapear
    Lucynda, Moontat and grapenuts like this.

Still holding out hope for A Gifted Man...not much chance, though
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread