+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 80 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree353Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Re: Cancelled or Not?

I think it's a pretty good bet that Body of Proof is going to get the axe, but I've got my fingers crossed for Nashville. I think the show's really hit its stride this spring.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

glad NBC renewed Grimm I believe it is the only show I watch on NBC -- wow that is sad.

I heard they renewed Boston's Finest on TNT not sure if I can put that on here....

Now waiting impatiently for any news on Southland......

SyFy has picked up Defiance for another season.

NBC has cancelled, Go On. That surprised me because although I didn't much care for the show, I know a lot of people loved it. At least the network renewed Grimm.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    glad NBC renewed Grimm I believe it is the only show I watch on NBC -- wow that is sad.

I heard they renewed Boston's Finest on TNT not sure if I can put that on here....

Now waiting impatiently for any news on Southland......
    Sorry to be the bringer of bad news for you, dreamonia, but I just received an email that says Southland has been cancelled.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    NBC has cancelled, Go On. That surprised me because although I didn't much care for the show, I know a lot of people loved it. At least the network renewed Grimm.
    Well that's disappointing. It was one of the only sitcoms I watched and one that regularly had me laughing out loud. At least they gave the show a nice finale.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

From TV Guide Magazine's Facebook page:

We've got some sad news for Southland fans: TNT has decided not to renew the gritty cop drama for another season. According to insiders, the network and the producers are in discussions about the possibility of wrap-up movie.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I didn't even know there was a show called Monday Mornings!

‘Monday Mornings’ Cancelled — TNT - TVLine

I looked for a thread for UPCOMING NEW SHOWS but didn't find one, so I'm sticking this in here.

Info came from the CBS Facebook Page:

CBS has made its new series orders for fall 2013. New CBS fall dramas: Jerry Bruckheimer's conspiracy thriller HOSTAGES (starring Toni Collette, Dylan McDermott); and the Josh Holloway/Marg Helgenberger actioner INTELLIGENCE, starring Holloway as an agent with a secret microchip in his brain.

New CBS fall comedies: male buddy comedy WE ARE MEN (Kal Penn, Tony Shalhoub, Jerry O'Connell); Chuck Lorre's MOM, starring Anna Faris and Allison Janney; THE MILLERS, starring Will Arnett as a divorced guy whose parents (Margo Martindale, Beau Bridges) move in; and David E. Kelley's CRAZY ONES, starring Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar as father/daughter ad execs.

I'm looking forward to anything with JOSH HOLLOWAY in it and I'll tune into Crazy Ones to see Robin Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Sorry to be the bringer of bad news for you, dreamonia, but I just received an email that says Southland has been cancelled.
    I heard so disappointed to hear they cancelled the tv show and Monday Mornings too (at least they wrapped it up nicely)....dang TNT what are you gonna do show reruns everyday??? SMH.

+ Reply to Thread