+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 75 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree339Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

FORT Fogey

Re: Cancelled or Not?

Do No Harm will be back on TV on June 29.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Do No Harm will be back on TV on June 29.
    What? Interesting.

Do any of you think they will use the already filmed episodes as a filler only or do you think they're considering bringing the show back in the fall?

I watched one episode of Do No Harm and thought it was nothing special and a bit weird.

I still won't be watching it.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    What? Interesting.

Do any of you think they will use the already filmed episodes as a filler only or do you think they're considering bringing the show back in the fall?

I watched one episode of Do No Harm and thought it was nothing special and a bit weird.
    If Do No Harm is on NBC - I'll just say there must be another show they're getting rid of or they're desperate to get people on the network. I think it's now FIFTH in the ratings, and got knocked down by CW.

Or - though rare - one of the actors had in their clause that all episodes they are in must be shown on TV or the show has to pay them money for it.

OK the latter one is rare and unlikely - but normally any network this is not commonplace to bring a show back AFTER it was canceled. The only one I know of was "Jericho" but even then it was not for long.

Wikipedia indicates it's burn off episodes already shot but of course that may not be right. I liked the show so even if they're burning off episodes I'm happy to watch them.

Maybe when the next new fall season starts they'll give some of these non-game shows and non-reality shows a fighting chance. So far this fall/winter season all the shows I started watching got cancelled right away.

FORT Fogey

I think they're airing more episodes to avoid losing money. It costs a lot of money to film a TV show, and if they air the episodes they filmed, of course they will get money from advertisers. They probably figure the ratings won't be good for whatever filler show they air.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

NBC - the station I watch the least - has cancelled WHITNEY and 1600 PENN.

Article hits that there will be more announcements made later on today.

NBC Cancelled Shows — Network Cleans House: ‘Whitney’ & More Will Not Go On - TVLine

I watched half an episode of each and it felt like torture. Not at all surprised or disappointed.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

NBC has officially canceled Deception. At least they've renewed Grimm.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Vegas, but I'm not kidding myself either.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I'm a bit (ok, more than a bit ) embarrassed to admit this....but I'm still holding out hope for one of my guiltiest pleasures: "The Lying Game" on ABC Family I'm waaaaay older than the targeted demo, but I gottta admit, I'm hooked.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread