+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 92 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878 ... LastLast
Like Tree424Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Re: Cancelled or Not?

I wonder why Vegas is on the Looking Not So Good List? And I wonder why they ignored all the cable channels?

I’m a little shocked to see The Mentalist ‘looking good’ – but if it gets one more season, that will prolly be it. Glad to see Chicago Fire on that list too –took me a little while to really get into it, but although not a must see, it’s definitely watchable.

Not happy about CSI NY on the bubble – I actually like this more than the original which IMO needs to be ‘put to sleep’. Of the shows on the ‘not looking good’ list – of the ones I’ve seen, I’m not shocked they’re in trouble. I’m shocked Rules of Engagement has made it this long – David Spade must = Jim Belushi???
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Happy Endings is on the "not likely" list and that bums me out. My husband and I watch it and just love it. It's hilarious.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

There are very few new shows that I watch: most don't seem interesting. Do No Harm seemed slightly interesting. I mostly watch reruns. There are some sitcoms that were on for years, which mostly have episodes that are unrealistic, boring or silly. Why did they manage to stay on the air for so long?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Cancelled or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I wonder why Vegas is on the Looking Not So Good List? And I wonder why they ignored all the cable channels?
    I like Vegas. It needs to stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I’m a little shocked to see The Mentalist ‘looking good’ – but if it gets one more season, that will prolly be it. Glad to see Chicago Fire on that list too –took me a little while to really get into it, but although not a must see, it’s definitely watchable.

Not happy about CSI NY on the bubble – I actually like this more than the original which IMO needs to be ‘put to sleep’. Of the shows on the ‘not looking good’ list – of the ones I’ve seen, I’m not shocked they’re in trouble. I’m shocked Rules of Engagement has made it this long – David Spade must = Jim Belushi???
    I'm like you - surprised on "The Mentalist" but I've got to give them kudos - they're surviving in what is seen lately a death slot (10/9 p.m. Sunday slot).

As far as "CSI: NY" it's been on the bubble for a few years and survived the last go simply because Miami's cast apparently was demanding more money but the New York one didn't. It may also factor in if CBS doesn't have a main filming place like New York does.

Most of the "not looking so good" ones don't surprise me. AM surprised "Castle" hasn't been renewed already. I sadly don't think it will be around for many many more seasons, but I would like to see it go at least to a season 8, 9 or even 10.

so is Emily Owens officially done? the episode last week said season finale but I thought it was the series finale....I deleted it off my record programs on the tivo if it is coming back....I need to know...loved that show along with hart of dixie.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It's a mixed bag for me as well. Looking at the list, I guess I don't watch as much tv as I think I do, because there are a whole lotta shows on those lists that I have never seen or have no interest in seeing.

Glad Big Bang was renewed, but I never had a doubt. Same for NCIS (love Mark Harmon!). As for Bones - I can take it or leave it. I am just not as into it as I once was.

I want Chicago Fire, Criminal Minds, CSI (still like the original as long as George Eads is on), Hawaii 5-0 and ONCE UPON A TIME to all be renewed. And yes, I totally meant for ONCE UPON A TIME to be in all caps!

Thought for sure CSINY was gonna end last year, especially with Mac's life hanging in the balance like it was. I'd like it to continue OR for Gary Sinise to find other work. Thought maybe that's where they were going with Mac and D B working together so well. Though that brings up the question: Can the original carry all those main characters in one show?

Hoping good things happen with Body of Proof, but they aren't making it easy. Not bringing it back in the fall when other shows started, then delaying it again after the mid-season start date and changing the cast as drastically as they did.

I don't watch anything on the cancelled/ending list . . . not a single show.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I Like CSI:NY. Why can't they just have one CSI and split the show between different cities.

Of course, Hart of Dixie is on the chopping block. No blood, gore, murder and not to much explicit sex or innuendo.
    Can't we have a few fun shows?

I don't think there was one show on the Renewed list that I watch. I thought I watched a decent amount of TV, but I'm surprised how little.
    So many of the ones I get attached to end up getting cancelled.
    Person of Interest needs to be renewed NOW!
    Vegas is one of my favorites. The casting is the best part. The actors all fit their parts perfectly.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread