+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 163 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree850Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Re: Cancelled or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I am looking at reducing my monthly expenses and TV is one of the places I could save. I currently have all the movie channels etc. but I have found that I am not watching them much at all other than for Dexter (and when Game of Thrones comes back). I think I will cancel them after Christmas.
    I have DirecTv & have never had any of the movie channels. They seem to play the same things over & over. Anyway, Direct gives you a free trial for a weekend every few months to try & entice you into subscribing. During those trials I record everything I want & watch it when I get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I have DirecTv & have never had any of the movie channels. They seem to play the same things over & over. Anyway, Direct gives you a free trial for a weekend every few months to try & entice you into subscribing. During those trials I record everything I want & watch it when I get a chance.
    I told the family to keep track of how often they are watching the movie channels (either for a movie or HBO series) I do agree that there is a lot of repetition.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Even though the 7th Season episodes have not yet begun to air, USA has just picked up Psyche for an 8th Season.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I do the same exact thing! I have no premium channels on my DirecTV and every time they have a free weekend I say "I would never pay for this"
    Coco46 likes this.

I have satellite and every so often we get free months of movie channels - and there has never been a freebie that has ever inspired me to add it to my monthly usage - Scream (I think it's now called Dusk) was prolly the best, but they tended to re-run the same movies over and over.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

AMC has picked up the walking dead for another season.
    mesachick likes this.

I won't pay for premium or movie channels either. With Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Redbox, and the public library, I pretty much see everything I want even if I have to wait a while.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I know this isn't really the place for this question but hope someone can help me.
    Is there a place on here with a list of dates of when shows are starting up again after the holidays?
    Thanks

^^^ You could try the networks web sites.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    I know this isn't really the place for this question but hope someone can help me.
    Is there a place on here with a list of dates of when shows are starting up again after the holidays?
    Thanks
    I just google the show( Scandal for example) and 2013, and it said it was back on Jan 10th
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread