+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 163 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree851Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Re: Cancelled or Not?

Every show that I have watched lately ends with... don't miss or a like statement, the winter finale. So what will be on TV from now until January?

I'm bummed about Mod Boss and Resort. I haven't enjoyed many of the new shows this season. Some of them started out okay but now, I've lost interest in them. I am enjoying Mailbu Country with Reba McIntire and Lily Tomlin. I hate to mention it because it is probably next to be cancelled. Once Upon a Time and Revenge are still my favorites.
    scoot13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Every show that I have watched lately ends with... don't miss or a like statement, the winter finale. So what will be on TV from now until January?

I'm bummed about Mod Boss and Resort. I haven't enjoyed many of the new shows this season. Some of them started out okay but now, I've lost interest in them. I am enjoying Mailbu Country with Reba McIntire and Lily Tomlin. I hate to mention it because it is probably next to be cancelled. Once Upon a Time and Revenge are still my favorites.
    I'm also enjoying Malibu Country. It's not exactly ground breaking TV, but it's fun & makes me laugh. Also, the characters are likable.
    I hope it sticks around.
    scoot13 likes this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Do you mean A Gifted Man? I miss that one too, although from what I've read, Patrick Wilson wasn't all that broken up about the cancellation.

I'm to the point where I don't get attached to any show any more. I've been disappointed too many times.
    Yes! I need another vehicle for Patrick because I was getting a full on crush for him.

As for Malibu Country I like it but I really get distracted by Reba's face.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Do you mean A Gifted Man? I miss that one too, although from what I've read, Patrick Wilson wasn't all that broken up about the cancellation.

I'm to the point where I don't get attached to any show any more. I've been disappointed too many times.
    I used to have a rule that I didn't watch any new shows until they were announced for a full season - or sometimes not until they started a second season - less disappointment that way. I need to go back to that rule. My favourite new show is The New Normal - I like Elementary and Chicago Fire and Go On - beyond that, there hasn't been anything new that I care to look at.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I think my issue with new shows is they come out in bizarre time slots. I HATE with a passion all the evening game shows (all those singing and dancing contests). They're on for hours a night multiple nights a week when I would be watching new shows but I find myself sitting on PBS to avoid all those other shows. How they do the scheduling has lost CBS, NBC, ABC and FOX viewership in general from me because I just don't want to deal with it. They could have a great show on in the 9pm time slot and I'll never see it because after an evening of avoiding I'm either reading or just staying on PBS at that point.

I'm with you caus - I dont' like any of those (Apprentice, Bach/ette/, Big Brother are my only reality tv fare) so I find there isn't a whole lot that I like on TV. I tend to tape a lot of movies to watch.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

If you guys are relying strictly on network TV for something enjoyable, you are missing out on lot's of good stuff on USA, SyFy, FX, & TNT to name just a few. Check out some of the shows on those channels & I think you'll find lots of stuff to like.
    Florimel likes this.

I dont' get any of those channels.

I am hoping in the case of Emily Owens that they throw the fans a bone and reshoot the final episode to give us some closure....I need to at least believe Emily and Mikah have a chance.
    Jamie5632 likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I dont' get any of those channels.
    A lot of the shows are available online (if you have that option), either via Hulu or at the network's website, though some of them have started charging and making them available through Amazon Instant Video.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 12-04-2012 at 08:01 PM.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread