+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast
Like Tree339Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Re: Cancelled or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I would presume that when/iof they return in the Summer it will be to air the heretofor unaired episodes. I don't think they'll be taping anymore.
    TVLine gave me the impression they're airing them all now and burning them off before Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    666 Park Avenue and Last Resort got the old heave ho.
    Not surprised on either - 666 Park Avenue I felt was not going to get a shot because it's in the dreaded 9 p.m. Sunday slot. It also was confusing, leading me to once again go "WHY did they cancel Pan Am" (especially since it had the best success in that slot out of the three most recent shows in that slot).

Last Resort just hit an ugly nerve with me that I wasn't disappointed it was canceled.

Vegas & Elementary have both been given full season green lights.
    I have to admit - I was one who had serious reservations about "Elementary" because of the similar modern-day take like was done with BBC's "Sherlock" but I've been rather impressed with the series. It has in my honest opinion taken the slack from when Mentalist moved to 9 p.m. on Sunday and run with it. Glad to know it's been renewed.

I don't know if there is a thread for the show or not, but I'm to lazy to look. Anyway The Discovery Channel has cancelled American Chopper after 10 years.
    Oh, no...my husband is going to be bummed. He loves that show!

Starz just announced the cancellation of Boss.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

PARTNERS has also been cancelled. David Krumholtz was great in Numb3rs . . . . maybe it would be 'type casting' but he really needs to be in something serious. Didn't really care that Brandon Routh was on this show and I had no idea who Sophia Bush even was before the show started. Michael Urie is funny, but the "comedy" here always felt forced.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Good news all: Last Resort and Park Avenue are getting true series finales with wrapped up storylines!

Exclusive: Last Resort, 666 Park Avenue Tweaking Final Episodes to Give Fans Closure - TVLine
    march and Florimel like this.

Yeah!!!! I hate when we don't get closure.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Good news all: Last Resort and Park Avenue are getting true series finales with wrapped up storylines!

Exclusive: Last Resort, 666 Park Avenue Tweaking Final Episodes to Give Fans Closure - TVLine
    Interesting development! Heck, I'll watch the series finale of 666 Park Avenue.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    . . . . maybe it would be 'type casting' but [David Krumholtz] really needs to be in something serious.
    Actually, Numb3rs is the first drama I've seen David in, and I really prefer him in comedy. Partners, though, was terrible.

ETA: Tell a lie. I did see fifteen minutes of that Playboy bunny show he was in that was on last year - that was also terrible.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread