+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast
Like Tree436Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Re: Cancelled or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    USA has just renewed White Collar, Covert Affairs & Royal Pains for another year.
    I love the USA Network. Just heard that they've ordered 12 episodes of a new show called "Graceland." Its creator is Jeff Eastin, who is also the creator of White Collar. I have seen a premier date listed, but here's a link to what they show is all about. I'll certainly give it a try.

USA Orders Jeff Eastin's Law Enforcement Drama 'Graceland' to Series - Hollywood Reporter
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

TNT has picked up Franklin & Bash for another season!

Any word on Prime Suspect with Maria Bello?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Any word on Prime Suspect with Maria Bello?
    It got cancelled not too long after it premiered.
    I think it was a shame, because it was totally realistic portrayal of cops.
    TripleGemini and Cornholio like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I love the USA Network. Just heard that they've ordered 12 episodes of a new show called "Graceland." Its creator is Jeff Eastin, who is also the creator of White Collar. I have seen a premier date listed, but here's a link to what they show is all about. I'll certainly give it a try.

USA Orders Jeff Eastin's Law Enforcement Drama 'Graceland' to Series - Hollywood Reporter
    I saw the commercial for Graceland. I'm going to give it a try too. We'll have to keep a eye out for the premiere date.

To the best of my knowledge we have the first cancellation of the year. Made In Jersey has been cancelled immediately after just 2 shows on Friday night.

To the best of my knowledge we have the first cancellation of the year. Made In Jersey has been cancelled immediately after just 2 shows on Friday night.
    So that explains why Gary Sinise tweeted that CSI: NY is moving back to 9 pm on Friday.

Not that I watched the show, but they really don't give shows much of a chance anymore.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    So that explains why Gary Sinise tweeted that CSI: NY is moving back to 9 pm on Friday.
    Where had they moved it back to? I'm asking because this is a danger zone for anyone (Fridays, especially in states like Texas who have "Friday Night Lights" - the real games that is, not the show. ).

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Where had they moved it back to? I'm asking because this is a danger zone for anyone (Fridays, especially in states like Texas who have "Friday Night Lights" - the real games that is, not the show. ).
    CSI:NY was at 8 pm at the beginning of the season, followed by Made in Jersey. Last week (during the hour I watched TV between trips ;-) ), I saw a commercial that CSI:NY was moving back to 9 pm.

+ Reply to Thread