+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 163 FirstFirst ... 59109149150151152153154155156157158159160161162163 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1626
Like Tree850Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

Re: Cancelled or Not?

[QUOTE=Fanny Mare;5141700]
    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    ABC has cancelled American Crime, Dr. Ken, Imaginary Mary, Secrets & Lies, The Catch, & The Real O'Neals. And they have renewed Blackish, Agents Of Shields, American Housewife, Once Upon A Time, Designated Survivor & The Goldbergs for 2 more seasons.

NBC has renewed Great News for a 2nd season.[/QUOTE
    Oh darn, I loved American crime.
    There's talk it could be moved to a streaming channel. It's been nominated for and won all sorts of accolades., including numerous Peabody awards.
    I'll love you until the sphynx winks.

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I never watched Home Improvement so maybe that is why I liked it.
    He's pretty awesome as Buzz Lightyear, too.
    I'll love you until the sphynx winks.

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    I've only caught a couple of Episodes of 'Speechless' and I really liked it.

I watched 'Imaginary Mary' but couldn't stomach it. I love Rachel Dratch. Just double checking her name and saw this:

‘Imaginary Mary’ Cancelled: Jenna Elfman Show Ends Tonight | Heavy.com

It's cancelled.
    I didn't like Speechless to begin with, but now it's one of my favorites. The casting for this show could not be anymore perfect.
    9Cloud likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I didn't like Speechless to begin with, but now it's one of my favorites. The casting for this show could not be anymore perfect.
    I felt the same way. It totally grew on me and I ended up loving it. I'm not a half hour comedy person, so it's just Speechlessand Life in Pieces for me.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Me neither. There are a few I do watch, but not every week.
    I gave Imaginary Mary a try. I wasn't expecting much from it. Seemed a ridiculously stupid concept. I wondered how something like that even got picked up at all. Well, I was right. It was awful.

I think I've finally given up on any chance of Wayward Pines coming back this Summer. Best Summer show in a long long time, and so different from anything else.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Harry Connick Jr daytime talk show has been renewed. I saw it a few times; it's 'okay'. But the "back it up" at the end when everyone dances makes me reach for the remote. I suppose some think that's fun/cute, not me.

NBC has renewed Trail & Error for a 2nd season.

Chicago justice has been canceled. Wow I thought it would be renewed for sure. I do hope they put Dawson back on Chicago p.d. I do have to admit the lead. lawyer was kinda sexy

I'm honestly not surprised that Chicago Justice was canceled after just 1 season, its ratings were pretty bad...but then again all of the shows in the Chicago franchise typically don't get high ratings, so it just makes me wonder how the franchise could have become so bloated in such a short period of time. I suspect one of the main reasons is because Dick Wolf has a very long and close working relationship with NBC that has spanned about 3 decades so far. But I think Dick Wolf and the other creators are just desperately trying to milk this inflated franchise for all its worth while it's still relatively new and fresh.
    I was never a fan of the Chicago franchise, I've tried all of the shows in this franchise and found nothing special about any of these Chicago shows, I actually find the writing in all these Chicago shows to be rather boring and repetitive with mostly uninteresting characters. The only series in this franchise that I regularly watch is the original mother-ship show Chicago Fire, but that's mainly because I'm a fan of Jesse Spencer who plays the lead role in CFire.

I hope the failure of CJustice would finally make the creators realise that sometimes making too much and adding too many shows to a franchise is not necessarily a good thing. I think some people have become tired and bored with the Chicago franchise and are now avoiding the shows altogether, I just hope they don't try to create another unnecessary spinoff.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

Med & PD have both shown up in the Top 20 at various times during the season.

I didn't mind Justice so much but Carl Weathers irritated the hell out of me. He was always so sanctimonious.

+ Reply to Thread