+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree850Likes

Thread: Cancelled or Not?

Re: Cancelled or Not?

I just watched the trailer for the Sense 8 Christmas Special. At the end, they announced that there will be 10 more episodes coming out on May 5, 2017. I'm so excited. I thought they weren't going to do any more with this show, and I was so disappointed.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

The Jennifer Lopez/Ray Liotta show Shades Of Blue has been picked up for a 3rd season.
    Cornholio likes this.

CBS was busy yesterday. They picked up the following shows for another season.

Blue Bloods, Hawaii Five-0, Life in Pieces, Madam Secretary, Mom, NCIS: Los Angeles, NCIS: New Orleans and Scorpion. Joining those are first-year series Bull, Kevin Can Wait, MacGyver, Man With a Plan and Superior Donuts. CBS also picked up new seasons of long-running reality competition Survivor and newsmagazines 60 Minutes and 48 Hours.

Hmm...the original NCIS isn't mentioned. Are they still in contract talks?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

I didn't actually see episodes of Kevin can wait, man with a plan, and superior donuts, but the previews looked terrible. Maybe they got better? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Hmm...the original NCIS isn't mentioned. Are they still in contract talks?
    Both NCISLA and NCISNO have been renewed but no news on the mother-show yet, however I think it would most likely get renewed also, at least I hope it will!
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

The original NCIS was renewed for 2 more seasons in 2016. That's why it wasn't included in this listing.
    Arielflies and Coco46 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    The original NCIS was renewed for 2 more seasons in 2016. That's why it wasn't included in this listing.
    oh yes that's right! I can't believe I forgot that, so glad it's been renewed for 2 more seasons although I think CBS should've added NCIS to the list anyway at least to remind people that it's been renewed, I'm sure there are some people, like me, who had forgotten that NCIS has already been renewed last year, I can't say my memory is all that great.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

ABC has cancelled Time After Time after 5 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    ABC has cancelled Time After Time after 5 episodes.
    Not surprised. Very interesting concept but the theory behind the stories did become repetitious.

+ Reply to Thread