+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Missing

Re: Missing

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I agree, CCL - I think he'll turn out to be good as well. Maybe that makes me an optimistic sap. I don't care. One thing's for sure - the show just got A LOT more interesting!

Anyone else think Oksana may not have actually been injured? It crossed my mind that she's in league with Michael's kidnappers. The blood looked really fake, which of course it was, but with these shows, I'm so suspicious of everyone!
    On a previous episode, I believe I heard her tell one of the kidnappers that he, meaning Michael, was beginning to trust her.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    On a previous episode, I believe I heard her tell one of the kidnappers that he, meaning Michael, was beginning to trust her.
    Right. She's a plant for some reason. SHe's there to get info or just keep an eye on the son. I think it was fake blood on her face. In the first scene with her, she was giving herself an injection into her tummy. I guess it was insulin and she's diabetic. That's why I was wondering if the whole thing was about an organ donor, but now that daddy has surfaced, it must be something else. I'm clueless now.

I did think that Ashley would have covered for her husband. For example, when they asked if she got a look at who was running, wouldn't she have said, NO. She knows the CIA thinks he was a traitor. Giving the guy up was pretty cold. Wouldn't she know he must have disappeared for a good reason; probably to protect her and their son?

this show is interesting...love the sites they are filming at...as for it being on the bubble I really can see why....this show was made or should have been made to be a mid season show...run its course and leave it at that...one of the few shows IMO that aren't made to run more than one season...I just don't seeing it work
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I have it recorded, but haven't watched it yet. I look for to seeing it though. I really like it. I hope it does get renewed. I wonder if the title of the show could become irrelevant if her son is found though. I guess someone else could go missing. LOL

CCL

Every season someone else goes missing...like a version of 24 or something. I'm calling the flowershop co-owner for next season. I am enjoying that a lot of it is in Vienna as I went there last year so they will say a place name, or show a church, and I'll recognize it. Plus the beauty of (the many) places I haven't seen (like Italy etc) - it's like a travelogue with an espionage storyline. Haven't seen this week's show yet. I knew that the old handler was up-to-no good however. He was living the life of luxury in Europe - rather suspicious that he never returned to the US after leaving the spy game.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I think this show might be on the bubble not just for ratings, but because it's not cheap to produce. A show that is shot almost entirely on location has got to be costly.

Giancarlo I had a feeling he wasn't really dead. I'm glad I was right. Yay, Dax!

I think I enjoyed last night's episode more because Ashley Judd wasn't in it as much. I just don't find her all that likeable.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Every season someone else goes missing...like a version of 24 or something. I'm calling the flowershop co-owner for next season. I am enjoying that a lot of it is in Vienna as I went there last year so they will say a place name, or show a church, and I'll recognize it. Plus the beauty of (the many) places I haven't seen (like Italy etc) - it's like a travelogue with an espionage storyline. Haven't seen this week's show yet. I knew that the old handler was up-to-no good however. He was living the life of luxury in Europe - rather suspicious that he never returned to the US after leaving the spy game.
    I guess it's moot since the show has been cancelled. Hope the initial kidnapping/mystery gets settled in this go-round.

It's probably just as well, CCL. I found Becca's friend really irritating. I would have been cheering for them NOT to find her!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

even though I have enjoyed watching Missing IMO its not a show that has the set up for multiple seasons...this should have been more of a fill in show, mid season show

cause IMO they have backed theirselves in the corner and have no where to go

and Yes I am still really ticked about alcatraz and terra nova I just really believe if that this show have been given some time they would have done better as it is their ratings were better than Touch but yet we get more of that.....the networks need to start getting input from their viewing audience before they make major decisions on cancelling shows
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Giancarlo I had a feeling he wasn't really dead. I'm glad I was right. Yay, Dax!

I think I enjoyed last night's episode more because Ashley Judd wasn't in it as much. I just don't find her all that likeable.
    Giancarlo couldn't be dead because Paul is going to heroically (and fatally) sacrifice himself, thereby earning redemption and freeing Becca to be with Giancarlo. Calling it now.

I did find it rather creepy that Dax and Vi were both in their underwear when her duplicity was revealed. What, did he sleep with her one last time for the sake of it? While his team was outside, waiting to arrest Vi?
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast