+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Awake - Thursdays NBC

Re: Awake - Thursdays NBC

I am still confused, but sure wish this would have continued on instead of being cancelled. It was a show that was different, certainly made you put your thinking cap on and I just plain enjoyed. Seems like all the shows I really thought were great ended up on the chopping block. I wish one of the other networks would pick it up so we could see where this goes. I tend to agree with the way you are thinking ilja and that the third happily ever after is yet another dream.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Here's what could have been for season 2 Awake Series Finale -- Burning Questions Answered by Kyle Killen - TVLine

I'm not sure I completely understand the direction it was headed or the "end" game of the show, but it certainly would have been interesting.
    Here is another approach to the interview from EW

'Awake' finale questions answered by creator | Inside TV | EW.com
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    So is that saying that the green reality with his son alive and his wife dead is the real reality and the third happily ever after reality is a dream?
    Nope---the director says we still don't know which is "reality"....but that the happily ever after IS a dream, at least I think that's what he is saying. Maybe the "real" reality is that wife and son are both dead.... Anyway, we will never know.

He urges us to suggest the hero for an Emmy. Not quite sure how we would do that...is there someone to write to?

The more I read, the more this feeling of annoyance bubbles up. I wish he would tell us for sure what's real and what wasn't. It's not like we'll ever see it to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    The more I read, the more this feeling of annoyance bubbles up. I wish he would tell us for sure what's real and what wasn't. It's not like we'll ever see it to find out.
    What I understood him to say was that the writers weren't particularly sure which reality was real, either--that the staff was split as to which reality was real, but more leaned toward the red being real. It seems that they saw the main character as way more cracked than I did, so what's real in any of the realities seems to be up for grabs.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Hmmm, that could be. I guess I just wanted everything wrapped up in a nice little box .

+ Reply to Thread