+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 6

FORT Fanatic

Army Wives - Season 6

Althought an exact date hasn't been announced yet, it was announced today that Season 6 will premiere in March 2012.
    Coco46 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Re: Army Wives - Season 6

Yeah, I love that show!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Me too. This is VERY GOOD NEWS!

Have you heard about the new season.

‘Army Wives’ Killing Off Major Character | XFINITY TV Blog by Comcast

THIS CONTAINS A SPOILER!

Wow!!! I'm so glad Army Wives will be back --- even with all of the changes.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Even though I am so sad that Claudia Joy won't be returning (I guess we all kinda knew that, didn't we?) --- it is so cool that Michael WILL stay on the show. I was so afraid that losing CJ would mean losing Michael too --- but fortunately not. Yay! And for me, the biggest relief is that Roxie IS staying on the show!!! And if Roxie is staying, although the article didn't mention it, I hope, hope, hope that means that Trevor will be staying too!!! I can't imagine how they'll work the storyline with Roxie and Trevor having just left the base to go to his new assignment at Ft Lewis ---- but no matter how they do it, I'm just so hoping that BOTH of my very favorite characters will be back!!!
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 11-21-2012 at 07:07 AM.

REF Roxie.

I
    Click to see Spoiler:
    thought they said she would be returning for certain episodes and not a regular. I guess they could have her come for a visit and then return back to where her family is living.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    REF Roxie.

I
    Click to see Spoiler:
    thought they said she would be returning for certain episodes and not a regular. I guess they could have her come for a visit and then return back to where her family is living.
    The way that I read it, the article was more encouraging than that. It says:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "While the “Wives” say goodbye to one original cast member, another one will be back: Sally Pressman, who plays Roxy, is returning, however, not as a series regular. The actress’s real-life pregnancy will keep her MIA from the first few episodes." So to me, the article sounded like she'll be in the episodes after the first few episodes. What do you think?
    Debb70 likes this.

Have you guys been watching 'Married to the Army: Alaska' on OWN? Wow! This is the REAL Army Wives, and it is very, very powerful. I've just watched the 2nd episode in which there were two soldiers killed in action (in Afganistan) - they were part of the brigade that the show is following, and seeing what all of these families REALLY go through while the husbands are overseas in the war, and the wives and kids are at home, trying to deal with the worry and stress they feel every day --- very touching!
    Debb70 likes this.

I guess we may need to start a new thread for the upcoming season of Army Wives, but I'll post this news here for now. Brooke Shields is joining Army Wives for a recurring role. I'll check it out.

Brooke Shields joins cast of

Was just watching this week's episode of The Carrie Diaries (cute new show on CW!) and saw Terry Serpico aka Denise's husband Col. Frank Sherwood. He had a small role as the dad of Carrie's boyfriend, but I wonder if it will become a larger role as the new show progresses --- and how that will impact his role on Army Wives. . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast