+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 6

Re: Army Wives - Season 6

Yeah, Hector's rage seems to indicate he is not suited for active duty. Why isn't someone picking up on that? As I recall, he had some rage issues with Gloria too, before she left him.

I do agree that it was a dumb decision to stop in the clearing. And the excuse that the guy couldn't read the map was bogus. What does not reading the map have to do with stopping the soldiers in a clearing? Makes no sense.

What happened with Hector's baby and baby mama? I thought that that girl was going to allow the lesbian couple to adopt the baby. Has there been any mention of them this season?

I hope Gloria's birth control was working.

I really wish the former soldier, stay at home mom would grow a backbone. It's difficult to believe she was a soldier. She's such a whimp.

Why can't I like Joan? Even when she's nice Joan, I can't stand the woman. lol

Brooke Shields is on NBC today promoting Army Wives for this Sunday. I guess she'll make her debute then.

I am kind of getting to like some of these new ladies and the interactions.

I don't "get" what Brooke Shields purpose is .... or if she is a permanent character or just there for a short story arc.

Looks like she doesn't get along well with Michael.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

If her character is like oil and water with Michael, then that's a sure indication they will be lovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    If her character is like oil and water with Michael, then that's a sure indication they will be lovers.
    Well that's a purpose.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yes, but I hope it won't be for a long time. Unless the attraction for Brooke Shield's character is just a rebound relationship for Michael, it's way, way too soon for him to truly fall in love with someone, after the very recent loss of his incredibly deep love for Claudia Joy.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I half expect to see Denise and Michael accidentally fall off into "something", even if it's just a quick kiss. They are both lonely and missing Claudia Joy, and are frequently together.

Can't wait to see Col. Joan and Brooke Shields (Col. Whomever) bump heads.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well that was a pretty abrupt introduction. I must say, I like Brooke's character so far. She was a jerk to Joan, but honestly, she was right. Joan could have handled it better and attended the ballgame. She's smarter than that. Joan is seeing how she is missing out on things in her son's life that she will never get back. In a few years, her son will not be into doing things with his mom and then off to college. I wonder if she will send him to live with Roland or consider early retirement.

I liked Brooke's "I will not be ignored" comment. I guess she got his attention. Those planes were a little low though. lol

I agree with Pat's mom. I have never seen two people so involved who only went on one date. Gloria must have a super secret love potion in her bedroom drawer.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Joan's storyline is incorporating the current topic of "Can a woman have it all?" She's having to figure out how to juggle all of those balls without dropping one.

I was glad to see the question of what the sergeant(?) dropped in the MRE bag to make the meal more palatable. Didn't realize that he was a chef in his "former life".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah, that scene where the guy's wife asks her neighbor to carry a bag of herbs to her husband was too funny!!! I knew he was a chef and all, but still. I don't think I would be so comfortable transporting an unknown bag of dried matter. lol Yeah, they seem nice and all, but you have to be super careful about things like that.

If the chef guy can get back home, he may have a job at The Hump Bar. ???

Someone upthread mentioned that Gloria would not have access to the base if she is no longer married to a soldier. Isn't she living on base? Is that allowed if you are not a family member of a soldier?

+ Reply to Thread