+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Army Wives - Season 6

Re: Army Wives - Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Actually, I DO know a person that has happened to. Shocking, to say the least. He was in his early 40s. Blood clot. An undiagnosed cardiac issue can cause that, too, and that could have been something they were walking around with all of their lives. Looking perfectly healthy one day, dead as heck the next.
    Aneurysms too are frequently sudden and fatal.

I think they just wanted to write her out and the viewers not have too many details to question.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Is anyone still watching? It appears that Denise is now the FRG leader and there are a few new characters.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Is anyone still watching? It appears that Denise is now the FRG leader and there are a few new characters.
    I was looking for something to watch last night and totally forgot about this show.

I recorded it last night, but haven't watched it yet. It was Mad Men's premire and I had to watch that. I'll try to catch it in the next couple of days. Sunday and Monday nights are pretty full for me.

I'm still watching it, but have not seen last night's episode. I'm still giving it a chance, as I'm sure the new characters will probably grow on me.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I watched. I'm sure the new characters will have to grow on you just like the others did when the show was new. The drama is about to jump off. I'm sure I watch it out of habit more than anything else.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm surprised how the new characters are growing on me. I think I 'm going to be quite satisfied with them. I already like them more than I do Joan. I have never liked that woman and she's gotten even more annoying now. It looks like they are going to send Roland off for a few months. They are back and forth on that.

He's gone!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    He's gone!
    Maybe Roland will be back now that they have killed off his character in Person of Interest. I hope so.

The new cast is beginning to grow on me and I had my doubts that they could. It seems as though the writers are back on track with the new cast and the shows are getting better each week. I thought last night's episode was good and flowed well between each storyline. I do like Denise in her mentor role of the new wives. The dinner with Frank was sweet. I enjoyed Latasha's sister talk to Colonel Joan and how it made Joan think about her reaction to the moms. Gloria's fling with Pat is sure to create some friction between Gloria and Jackie. "Mom" gave her the go ahead and have fun nudge although she didn't know Gloria's date was Pat. I worry about Hector.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm looking forward to Brooke Shields joining the cast as an Air Force Colonel

They're writing Hector to have an angry, explosive side. When Pat gets to his unit and starts talking about his new girlfriend and/or shows her picture, Hector is going to have a cow!

+ Reply to Thread