+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Touch

FORT Fogey

Re: Touch

So they killed off amelia's mom. Now who was that lady working with astro? Isn't that Jake's aunt? The girl playing amelia is very good

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    So they killed off amelia's mom. Now who was that lady working with astro? Isn't that Jake's aunt? The girl playing amelia is very good
    Finally catching up on the show. Had really given up, but decided to watch it (after reading recaps so that I don't have to deal with the anxiety factor ). I haven't watched the most recent episode, but the woman who gave the order to kill Lucy was the actress Frances Fisher whom we haven't seen before. She's not Jake's aunt unless they've just replaced the actress who played her.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I just finally caught up with the shows I had recorded. Hated that Lucy was killed off. Love hearing Jake talk. The shows have been really good, and the storyline has progressed at a great rate.

I do have a question though. With all this talk of the 36, how it will take them to save the world, keep it balanced. Why does no one seemed concerned that there isn't 36 anymore? That guy managed to kill off like 5 of them right? Then the one got the lethal injection, and of course the priest eventually killed himself.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I still have hope that Lucy isn't dead. We didn't actually SEE her get shot or, IIRC, see her body.

Not sure about the 36. Obviously, we're into the 20's now with that number....
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Apparently Bello did leave the show, so Lucy is dead. Stinks too.

FORT Fogey

The guy that died, wasn't he part of the 36?

He was, yes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567