+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Touch

Re: Touch

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Just a reminder that the show is starting up again tonight!
    I keep forgetting the name of the show. Hubby and I refer to it as "Jake, Dammit!"
    Miss_Griss and SpringMaiden27 like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Just a reminder that the show is starting up again tonight!
    Finally!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    I keep forgetting the name of the show. Hubby and I refer to it as "Jake, Dammit!"
    This is why I stopped watching last season and won't watch this season.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

You need to give it another chance, as I thought the 2 hour show for the second season was much improved and it has added more interesting characters. Keith isn't running around trying to keep up with Jake in the same frantic way, which I will have to admit was very irritating and distracting last year.
    Ellen likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

This season looks like it's going to have some interesting story lines. I'm wondering if Jake and Amelia (with respective parents) are going to somehow team up with Lukas Haas's character and his financial backer (and maybe his father) to do something wonderful while trying to fight off the bad guys. The "avenging angel" dude who is going around killing chosen ones who want to give up on their gift is a strange twist! I wonder where that plot line will got. I hope I don't have to watch him slash too many more jugulars, though. Not liking that at all!

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Hmm. I'm beginning to think that the Lukas Haas character is a bad guy. I thought he was one of the people like Jake, but now I'm thinking maybe he's someone who has been using Amelia's work to advance his own. I thought before that he was protecting her, but now I don't think so.

Am I the only one watching this, by the way? I love this show. I hope it has an audience somewhere! I'd be really sad if it got cancelled.

oh! it started back? i haven't seen any ads! i need to set my dvr!

Yup. A 2 hour season premier on Feb. 8th, and a one hour show last Friday.

You can watch them on Hulu (maybe Hulu Plus) if you don't have access to them through a cable or satellite company.
    buttahfly likes this.

Apparently, I'm the only one watching this. I hate the direction it's taken. I don't like spending the whole hour in an adrenaline rush. I loved this show last year, and they've ruined it for me. I'm done!
    jacobson00 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Apparently, I'm the only one watching this. I hate the direction it's taken. I don't like spending the whole hour in an adrenaline rush. I loved this show last year, and they've ruined it for me. I'm done!
    they absolutely ruined it. it is havin a "24" feel to it. Why can't we just stick to making connections. Why bring in more violence to it? I don't think it will survive this season.
    Miss_Griss likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast