+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The Finder (Thurs 9PM on Fox)

Re: The Finder (Thurs 9PM on Fox)

Sorry, it's totally true. Apparently they've been dating for a while. Not that he cares what I think, but I've actually lost some respect for him. I thought he was smarter than that.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Sorry, it's totally true. Apparently they've been dating for a while. Not that he cares what I think, but I've actually lost some respect for him. I thought he was smarter than that.
    Frankly, so have I upon hearing this. I still credit him with being a fine actor, but I do question his judgment. Still, it's his life to live as he chooses.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Boy really, really hope this isn't true.
    Michael Clark Duncan and Omarosa have been dating for about two years now. I'd just assumed it was widely known. Last I heard she was pregnant.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I don't care whom he dates. I love listening to his voice.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maybe it's because he always plays kind of basically sweet people, but I tend to think of him as at bottom a nice guy--her not so much. Well, maybe she's an "actress" as well, and maybe he's tougher than the interior marshmallow characters he plays, so it's a good match. She's pregnant and they still aren't married after dating two years...hmm, maybe he's not a sucker after all. Though now he will be tied to her forever.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

The Finder

I didn't see a thread for this show yet.. I know it was mentioned in the Bones thread.. so I figured I'd start one.

I haven't watched Bones in forever, but I have been DvRing this.. like it a lot so far. Nice to see more of the old October Road cast (Warren Christie in Alphas, Odette Yustman in Breaking In, and Geoff Stults in here) with some new shows! Not to mention MCD! I love him in here.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Re: The Finder

Count me among those who are enjoying this show and its very interesting characters.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Re: The Finder

I watched an entire episode of this show over the weekend. I had seen a few episodes awhile ago. Anyone know if it was picked up for another season? And do they run repeats of this show often. I caught it on Ion network that runs repeats of Without A Trace, Cold Case, etc., but it's the first time I've seen this show on there.

Well, I just located info that says the show was cancelled. Oh my. Another show with potential down the tubes. Why am I not surprised?

I was sad to see this was cancelled too, I was really enjoying it and now we won't know what happens to Willow
    Florimel and Debb70 like this.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12