+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Alcatraz

Re: Alcatraz

well it didn't show up on video on demand...I was hoping they would make a mistake and put it on there..have to wait til next week...at least Revenge and OUAT will be back this week
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

It's one of the biggest races of the year. If they couldn't do it on a Sunday it needed to be sometime they could recoup the advertising and I imagine FOX didn't want to give that up. I think they had planned to do the race during the afternoon but the weather was still too unstable.

Hubby's a NASCAR fan. At least this way we didn't have to fight for the remote control. ;^)

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

For any other JEFFREY PIERCE (Jack Sylvane) fans . . . check out CSI episode from February 29th (CSI Unplugged). He plays the part of a grieving husband (living a complicated life) whose child is kidnapped.

Click to see Spoiler:
    The kid is found safe and reunited with a grateful dad
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

^ OMG - I didn't even recognize him!
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Two hour season finale tonight. I don't think they can stretch this out too many seasons (only so many "63s" left), but there are apparently questions remaining after tonight.

earlier this season they said there were like 300 something 63 and I can't remember the number of guards..still quite a few out there

Two wonderful hours. I so hope it's renewed. Doc and Ray are at the hospital. Whatever pulls Rebecca back (I assume that happens) must be something Doc or Ray figures out, in a hurry.

The earlier scenes are early 1960s. I figured out that the machine is Mr. Peabody's WABAC Machine, but set in the opposite direction. Now we know it wasn't fictional. ;^) WABAC machine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the finale was awesome....hope this show gets picked up for more seasons...but...I know since its not a reality show its chances are slim

I thought it was good and there were lots of answers to a lot of questions but something just wasn't holding my interest. I want to like this show more than I do. And that's an odd feeling because I keep watching.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I felt that there weren't enough questions answered for me. I know it's not doing stellar in the ratings and am worried that it won't be returning next season. I suppose that could have been the point. Leave enough open and there'd have to be at least part of a second season.

+ Reply to Thread