+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 2012 Golden Globe Awards

Re: 2012 Golden Globe Awards

Jodie Foster is awesome. I've been a fan since her Freaky Friday days. And she was one of the few of these uptight celebs who didn't think she was too cool to laugh at Ricky Gervais' monologue.
    Shoepie and Fanny Mare like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I love Jodie Foster.I just wish she wa IN more movies, she likes or prefers to direct I gather

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Jodie Foster is awesome. I've been a fan since her Freaky Friday days. And she was one of the few of these uptight celebs who didn't think she was too cool to laugh at Ricky Gervais' monologue.
    I think their faces are frozen in fear! So many celebs seem to have absolutely no sense of humor about themselves. I love that he messes with them.

You know, just when I start to like Seth Rogan (and I really did in 50/50), he acts like an idiot. Kate totall. could have saved that, but she chose to look embarrassed instead

Best Supporting Actor. Come ON Peter! ....... Peter wins again!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Yay!!! Love Peter Dinklage.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Okay, tie-dye is not a good look in a ball gown. Neither is blah nude/beige.

Just FYI, this is the Martin Henderson that Peter Dinklage was talking about: http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...6-1-2012_pg9_1

And George Clooney comes out with Brad Pitt's cane. Excellent.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

What's with the cane and George Clooney?
    Happily married to my 1st husband
    Scrapbooking Queen

FORT Fogey

I don't think the cane is his--I think it's Brad Pitt's, and he was using it (or one like Brad's) as a joke.

And..I'm just going to say it...I'm tired of Brangelina. I'm tired of their kids. I'm tired of their interviews, no matter what they've talking about. Couldn't they just disappear for a month or two? Or twelve?
    Florimel and Shoepie like this.

Cannot wait to see Moneyball. My husband saw it on a flight & he rarely likes a movie well enough to talk about it, but he was singing the praises of Brad Pitt & Jonah Hill. I confess I really do like Pitt as an actor - he has rarely if ever disappointed me.
    Florimel and Moontat like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Cannot wait to see Moneyball. My husband saw it on a flight & he rarely likes a movie well enough to talk about it, but he was singing the praises of Brad Pitt & Jonah Hill. I confess I really do like Pitt as an actor - he has rarely if ever disappointed me.
    I guess I don't mind him as an actor--I'm just sick of hearing about him and his wife and his brood constantly. If he were just acted, I'd be fine with it, but I don't need to hear about them constantly.
    Florimel, AmyKay and Shoepie like this.

+ Reply to Thread