+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 2012 Golden Globe Awards

Re: 2012 Golden Globe Awards

Robe Lowe's toupee looked awful, and that fake tan.
    I love Christopher Plummer.♥

Oh, and does anyone else think Matt LeBlanc is starting to look like Tony Danza?YES! very much

Well, I'm just gonna put myself out there & say it. Madonna looks fabulous. And I love her dress.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey

Did they paint that bodice onto Madonna? She ums and then says she ha no excuse, because she's not French. Yeah, well, she's not Michael Jackson either, so what's the deal with the one glove?

Way to false modesty, Madonna. And way to screw up yet another award, Foreign Correspondents.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

He may have a fake tan, but Rob Lowe doesn't wear a toupee. His wife is a hair stylist, I think, so blame her.

ETA: Rattus - ITA about Madonna. She's so full of herself. I did enjoy Elton John having to sit there and listen to her speech though Honestly, very few of the nominated songs for this or for the Oscars are very good.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Robe Lowe's toupee looked awful, and that fake tan.
    I love Christopher Plummer.♥

Oh, and does anyone else think Matt LeBlanc is starting to look like Tony Danza?YES! very much
    For a second or two, before I recognized the voice, I thought he was Tony Danza. I'm glad it's not just me.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Ha, I knew it would just be me. I do agree that Rob Lowe is a hot mess. He looks like he's seeing Joan Rivers' plastic surgeon, too.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

If Matt LeBlanc starts tap dancing, we won't be able to tell them apart!
    Baby's Breath and Fanny Mare like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    You MUST see Homeland! It's so unbelievably good. I think it's the best new drama on TV and Damian is SO good in it.
    I'm not a Claire Danes fan, but I'm overlooking that and it is on my ever-growing list of must-sees.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Isn't Homeland on pay cable? If so, maybe I can catch it on Netflix.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread