+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Shameless (Showtime)

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Shameless (Showtime)

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Woo hoo! Can't wait! Absolutely looooooooove this show!
    Me too. I decided to watch last season again this week to give myself a reminder of what happened
    Cornholio likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I have watched this show from the very first episode. It is like watching a train wreck while it's happening. There is no topic too extreme for it to explore and I'm amazed that a lot gets past the censors, but I think the censors are taking a holiday when they are supposed to be reviewing the material.

Quote Originally Posted by annemik View Post
    I have watched this show from the very first episode. It is like watching a train wreck while it's happening. There is no topic too extreme for it to explore and I'm amazed that a lot gets past the censors, but I think the censors are taking a holiday when they are supposed to be reviewing the material.
    Considering this series airs on cable, the censorship is much more lax on cable shows compared to shows aired on commercial TV.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

I appreciate that this show lives up to its title. I appreciate it every episode.
    It is so far from anything and everything I would ever want to be. Yet it is so fun to watch!

Disclaimer: To really care for this crew, you might need to have watched from the beginning.
    Cornholio likes this.

Very true, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why this series is called "Shameless" once you watch it, there's not many shows out there that are like this series, it's one of the reasons why this series is interesting and fun to watch.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

My husband and I never miss an episode. You never know what is going to happen next. William Macy has got to be one of the best actors around and the whole cast is terrific. It presses all the boundaries and explores territories even beyond. Heck - it has no boundaries. Last night's episode was hilarious. It's about time Fiona put her foot down.

Great episode. My husband finally broke down and watched with me for the first time & he loved it. Perhaps had something to do with the topless cleaning and "New Fiona" walking around nude and offering Daddy Frank some services? You just never know what's going to happen next.

Loved how Carl teamed up with Dom's cop father and led him to the frat house, where the swat team broke down the door. After all, Dom is a "child" and what's going on is not legal! Oh, and further love that this happened after Carl took back the bike he bought for Domenique...

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Anybody still watching? I'm not that into this season. I knew Sletvana was going to screw Kev and V over. I hope they can figure out how to get the bar back
    Cornholio likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Yes, I'm still watching! Svetlana is 100% out for herself and has always used sex to get what she wants... so why should now be any different! She owns the bar now. V and Kev are screwed (pun intended).
    combatcutie likes this.

I'm still watching, just not on Sundays. Westworld is occupying my time.
    combatcutie likes this.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast