+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Shameless (Showtime)

Re: Shameless (Showtime)

My husband calls this show a "train wreck". It is disturbing, hilarious, ridiculous, outrageous and absolutely fabulous. I've watched every episode since it started. It gives "disfunctional family" a new meaning.

I love it too! Can't wait for each new episode to see what is going to happen next with these characters.

Lip's ex exposing the professor - yikes!

How can they keep this show going without a house for them all to live in? Are they all just going their separate ways now?

And yes, I don't like Deb's pregnancy storyline either. Or Fiona's for that matter.
    combatcutie likes this.

This episode was tough. It's hard to watch.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    This episode was tough. It's hard to watch.
    Can't wait to watch it tonight.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

But... now we see how they will get the house back. The writers were smart with that one! I like it!

Fiona really blew it with Gus. He was so nice, but he's sure not letting himself be walked on now. Especially since she already sold his grandmother's ring.

How about Debbie and the mom of the kids she's nannying?

And Carl's friend. Oh. My. Gosh. I guess his friend was only used to life in the inside and wanted to go back in...

A co-worker told me about Shameless and I love this show. William H. Macy does a great job where I am rooting for him and at times want to smack him. Fionna is going to have a lot of changes in her role in the family now that she is going to live with her boyfriend.

This last episode on Sunday - cringe worthy on so many levels. Love Kev (my favorite character) and his wife Vee. William Macy is a great actor and is terrific at portraying a truly horrible sociopath who thinks only of himself - all the time!
    combatcutie and Cornholio like this.

Jeez! Frank just...ugh. I hate him! He's such an unyieldingly selfish, horrible person. He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I'm afraid for what may happen in this next episode.
    Cornholio likes this.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Jeez! Frank just...ugh. I hate him! He's such an unyieldingly selfish, horrible person. He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I'm afraid for what may happen in this next episode.
    I can't wait to see this new episode. I have it taped and will watch it tonight. Frank is just so self centered it's insane.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I just watched it... wow, V and Svetlana! Looks like they will be making Kev verrrrry happy!

Frank is such a piece of you-know-what. Squeezing Derek's family to get money supposedly for Deb's baby. How awful.

It was cute to see Fiona dancing in church as she is so excited about the wedding.
    combatcutie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast