+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Shameless (Showtime)

Re: Shameless

Love this show, love it love it love it. But the season premiere was kind of lackluster for me. I hope they find more for Joan Cusack to do this season, because she was practically abandoned in the background in this episode. It will be hard since every character she's ever been involved with is gone except Frank.

Lip is washing out in college? I giess he was right when he told that testing guy that he just needed to get in the lab and start working as opposed to having to go through the whole college experience. Pity it doesn't usually happen that way...all the other kids' behavior seemed a little forced; they changed too much in the span of only a few months. And show us Ian!

I don't know if Jimmy is coming back or not, but I don't really see a reason for him to. Who knows...I loved the little twist in Steve & Veronica's story. I honestly didn't see that coming, lol. As for Frank, there really isn't much left for him to do except die. It's a strange development for one of the big stars of the show -- are they going to have an organ transplant story, or just a slow death arc for Frank? Either way, I hope they play it for the dark comedy and not sappy drama. The show is a dark comedy at heart.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Shameless (Showtime)

I just found this show and have been watching it non-stop. I'm nearing the end of season 3 now. What next?

Have been happy to recognize some actors I've enjoyed on other shows -- Jane Levy from Suburgatory and the guy who plays Brian on Limitless. Too bad Jane levy was replaced for season 2 with another actress, but the other one has grown on me. I just really hate when shows replace a character with a different actor who is supposed to be the same person. We can tell! It never works!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

You still have seasons 4 and 5 to watch. Season 6 will begin airing on January 17th 2016. I'm looking forward to it.
    Cornholio likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I'm watching the season 4 1st episode now. I can't get enough of it, I'm in a major show hole. I'll definitely be caught up and finished with season 5 by the time Season 6 starts Jan. 17! Can't wait for more & to be caught up....

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    You still have seasons 4 and 5 to watch. Season 6 will begin airing on January 17th 2016. I'm looking forward to it.
    We have season 10 on Netflix...
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    We have season 10 on Netflix...
    Season 10? For real? It only goes up to season 5 now on Showtime OnDemand....

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Season 10? For real? It only goes up to season 5 now on Showtime OnDemand....
    . I think I am talking about the UK version..we are bingeing
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just watched the lastest episode. I looooooooved Gus' song about Fiona - the F-word. It was so good, I had to rewind it and play it a few times.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPAGzx9TlCQ
    LunaticFringe likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i couldn't find a thread on this show . . . . i watched a marathon on new years day! i am totally hooked! can't wait for the 2nd season to start sunday!
    OMG, me too. I went back and started watching from the beginning.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Just watched the lastest episode. I looooooooved Gus' song about Fiona - the F-word. It was so good, I had to rewind it and play it a few times.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPAGzx9TlCQ
    That was a burn! And a good one. Anyway, I don't like that Deb's is pregnant.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast