+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree235Likes

Thread: Smash (NBC- Tuesday 10/9 C)

Re: Smash (NBC- Tuesday 10/9 C)

The show does have great potential. To allow it to die is so cruel, IMO. A lot of people do blame the problem on McPhee, though, it's the writing that puts her in that spot.

I have struggled trying to see Karen, the way the show wants me to see Karen. It's a problem. And they have made her character so one dimensional. It holds little interest for me. For me the number with Kennedy was so boring and as a far from hot as you can get. McPhee is just not right for that role, IMO.

I'll keep watching though. It seems such a waste of talent to let this show go down this way.
    march likes this.

I wish they would bring it back in the summer, there is very little on
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm also rather unamused this season. I LOVED this show last season. What has happened? I guess I feel this way because I can only take Karen in small doses. She's so NOT Marilyn that I'm tired of seeing her try, but at this point, I'm just so over it. I wouldn't mind if they just give Ivy something great and let her go with it. She can do most anything, IMO. I can't get enough of her acting and singing.

I'm so not into Jennifer Hudson. I used to like her, but she is just not right or something. I ff through her parts.

I really hope this show can pull it together.
    I so agree with you about Karen and Jennifer Hudson.

I must've made a mistake. I thought I set my DVR to record Smash, but when I went to watch it, it was the Jennifer Hudson Show. Ooops.
    Florimel, Uncle David and JavaJo like this.

I did record it, but can't muster the desire to watch it. Now that's bad. lol

FORT Fanatic

Guess I'm in a minority, but I love both KatPhee and Meg H. I agree the writing is kind of all over the place... I hope they can streamline all of these different story lines and make them good ones . Could have did with less of the JHud show last night though...

Let's hope the fans don't stop watching. Even though I'm disappointed, I'm still rooting for the show. From what I gather, the show can be cancelled, even after only a few episodes have aired.
    Florimel and Imperfect1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I did record it, but can't muster the desire to watch it. Now that's bad. lol
    Same here. I must make more of an effort.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think I'm so meh about it, because I know what I'm going to see...OVER and OVER. That's what happens with one demensional characters.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I'm not a fan of Jennifer Hudson! So, when I say the best thing about the show last night WAS Jennifer Hudson, I'm not complimenting the show.
    Debb70 likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread